20- Someone's Preggo!

*Felicia's POV*

I was woken up by the bright sun morning peeking through the blinds. I slid out of bed to close them but stopped at the amazing view below. It felt like I was in New York City looking down at the busy people shopping and commuting to work, but instead of yellow taxi cabs it was expensive cars and limosuines.

I quickly closed the blinds remembering I was standing at a window butt-naked.

"Nice ass." Nick's voice scared me naking me jump. He got up out the bed, he too was naked, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sorry bae did I scare you?" He asked kissing the back of my neck.

"Just a little." I admitted. He went and opened back up the blinds making the sunlight fill the room.

"Were naked!" I exclaimed reaching to close them back.

"Relax all the windows in the suite are one-way glass. We can see outside but they cant see inside."

I relaxed a little and leaned back into his arms, he rested his chin on my head since he was a good size taller then me.

"I love you Nick." I said as we admired the view.

"I love you too Felicia." He replied tightly hugging me.

When he let go I took a good look at his sexy body and laughed.

"Whats funny?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You smarty, yo Mr.Romantic wanna-be ass put 'unwrapped' chocolate on the bed now look at you." I laughed.

He had melted chocolate kisses all over his light skin.

"Yo fat ass wasnt complaining when you was tryna eat em, but look at you." He said laughing.

I looked down and laughed too, I had chocolate all over my light-skinned body.

"Looks good on me." I shrugged and walked to the bathroom that was in our room.

I brushed my teeth and combed out my hair so I can wash the chocolate and whip-cream out if it. I started looking at myself in the full-length mirror, I had purple hickies on my neck and boobs and inner thighs.

It made me smile remembering last night. Nick really knew how to treat a girl right and I was happy I could say I love him and mean it.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair first then began to put kiwi body soap scrub all over me. The little beads felt good as they scraped all the chocolate and sweat off my body. I washed off and opened the shower door to see a still naked chocolate-covered Nick.

"Nick, Nick, Nick. You such a dirty boy."I teased in my 80s-girl voice.

He laughed as he rinsed the toothpaste out his mouth. I was still wet from my shower when Nick turned around and grabbed me, rubbing his chest on me.

"Stop Nick.. Move!" I yelled and laughed at the same time playfully slapping his arms.

He let me go and looked at me with accomplishment in his eyes, I looked down and saw my clean body was back dirty with chocolate.

"You really need a shower." Nick smirked going inside the shower and closing the door. I heard the shower turn on and Nick started humming, I knew he was just doing it to mess with me.

I climbed in the shower and didnt bother to use a washrag and just squeezed the soap on me letting it run down my chest to my belly. Nick rubbed it in and lingered on my boobs the way the scrubbing beads ran over my boobs made my nipples go hard and I starred getting wet.