19-Birthday Girl Pt.3

It took me a while to find the bathroom, but eventually I got it. The bathroom was just as amazing as the suite itself, it was big the size of my bedroom actually and had a shower, seperate bathtub, and two toilets. On the sink counter sat a long box and a small box, I went and opened it.

I pulled out a long sequined dress. It was beautiful, strapless with a low V neckline and a long slit at the side. I admired the dress then placed it neatly back into the box and went to open the smaller one. Inside the smaller box was a simple but gorgeous neclace with the sillohuette of a dancer in arabesque position on it and a charm bracelet with charms like the one on my necklace of different dance positions.

I remember telling him I loved dance but I didnt think it was that interesting to remember.

I put everything back in the box took my hair out and let it fall down my back. and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash.

I opened the bathroom door and almost stepped on a tiny box. I picked it up and found a pair of big diamond stud earrings. I smiled, Nick was really spoiling me and I wasnt his girlfriend.. that was going to change he was to good to me to just be my friend.

I followed a trail of Hershey's Kisses toward a door down the hall. I was happy he didnt do the played out rose petal thing. I opened the door and it was another bathroom a little smaller than the first. There was another box on the counter but it had a note on it.

I picked up the note:

"Something for my babygirl to get comfortable in."

I smiled for the hundreth time tonight and opened up the box. Inside was a sexy red lingerie outfit, obviously from Victoria's Secret.

I slipped out my clothes and took a quick shower to freshen up. I slid on the red bra, you could see through it a little. I took out the the red thong and laughed to myself a little. I couldnt imagine Nick at a store picking up a thong, something told me Mickey helped him.

I looked down happy that I thought to shave down the stubble that started 'down there' and it was now smooth. I put on the thong and admired how my body looked in the full-length mirror. I put on the red silk robe and tied it loosely around my waist and exited the bathroom leaving the box in there but bringing my other gifts with me.

I followed the trail around the suite stopping sometimes to eat one of the Kisses. Finally the trail stopped in front of the master bedroom. I opened the door and a bright smile formed on my face followed by a laugh.

He had re-created the roses and champange trick. Instead of rose petals he placed unwrapped Hershey's Kisses around the bed in a 17 for the age I turned. Also instead of two bottles of champange in the bucket of ice it was two bottle of whip-cream.

"Happy Birthday baby." Nick said behind me scaring me a little.

I turned to see him dressed in a expensive looking button down shirt and dress pants and shoes. He looked like a sexy professional.

"Thank you love." I said putting my gifts on the floor and standing on my tip-toes to wrap my arms around him.

He kissed me lightly and put his hands on my waist pulling the already short robe up some more.

Our kiss grew deeper as I began to unbutton his shirt. He lifted me carrying me to the bed brushing off most of the Kisses unto the floor. He buttons werent coming loose fast enough so I ripped it off and buttons flew everywhere, He just smiled at me and shrugged the shirt off.

I ran my fingers down his abs and pulled him down for another kiss. He peeled off my robe and admired my body, before staring at me.

"Watchu staring at?" I asked thinking I had chocolate on my teeth or something.

He smiled his million dollar smile. "Your so beautiful." He said.

"Whatver." I said blushing.

"You are." He said kissing me again. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper as he shook them off.

I flipped him under me and reached over to get one of the whip cream cans. I sprayed it down his abd and across the line of the top of his boxers. I kissed him and then began to run my tongue down the line of whip cream, going slower when I got to his boxers. I pulled them down and groped his member firmly up and down until he was fully aroused.

I was about to take him all in my mouth but he stopped me.

*Nick's POV*

I stopped Felicia just as she had my tip in her mouth, I was already aroused and wouldve loved some head but thats not how I had the night planned for her.

"Tonight is just about you and your pleasure." I told her laying her back on the bed.

I pushed her knees up and spread her legs apart giving me a clear view of nice shaven pussy. I kissed her clit running my tongue around it and kissed up to her neck. I took the whip cream and sprayed little dots around and on her nipple making her giggle.

I trailed my tongue licking off the cream while sucking on her hard nipple, I played with her clit and did the same to the other one.

I sprayed a line down her pussy lips and sucked it off. I felt her wetness dampen my cheek as she let out soft moans. I parted her lips with my index finger and thumb and slowly stuck my tongue in. She put her legs on my shoulders and pushed me more into her, I rapidly licked her clit just the way she liked it while I pushed two fingers in and out her soaking pussy.

Hearing Felicia moan always made me hard she was just sexy all over, I continued fingering her while licking her clit and began to jack off. I took my mouth of her clit as I fingered her and jacked off faster. I was about to cum and could tell she was too by the way she arched her back when I continually hit a spot that made her tense and moan my name loudly.

"Ahh Niicckkk!" She yelled as she came, I came a second later and licked up all her juices taking ny fingers out of her and sucking them off loving the way she tasted.

I positioned myself over her and rubbed my dick against her clit sending her into another fit of moans. Again doing what she liked. I slowly went inside her not using a condom.

We hadnt used one in a while since she told me about her miscarriage and how when they were removing the baby it messed up her uterus so she couldnt get pregnant unless she had some surgery.

I started stroking her slowly in and out, in and out. She moaned lightly biting her bottom lip. I went a little faster, kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Faster baby." She breathed, I stroked her faster and deeper since she liked it deep.

"Ahhhh.. shitt!" She screamed when I hit her spot. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me deeper.

I got tired of being on the bed and picked her up not pulling out and pressed her against the wall, her legs still wrapped around me. I thrusted deep into her as she dug her nails into the wall moaning loudly I went faster as I reached my zenith.

"Yess baby.. ahh Im.. comming... yess!" She yelled as I felt her walls tighten around my dick naking me go faster until we finally came together. I carried her back to the bed and she got all fours. I laughed a little as she wiggled her big brown ass in the air, I slapped it as I stroked my dick which stood up instantly.

I postioned myslef over her and slid into her soaking pussy gaining a long moan from her. She started throwing it back as I placed my thunbs in her deep back dimples, which she didnt have before I came along.

By the end if the night we were worn out, we did it in many positions and came more times than I thought possible for one night.

We ended up laying entangled in eachothers naked bodies.