21- Gym

*Felicia's POV*

-Saturday Afternoon-

I did tell Black to tell his mom when I wasn't busy I would spend time with her and I wasnt doing anything today so I decided we could go to the gym. I read that excersize is good during pregnancy and after labor. Its suppose to keep you body from looking like a fat saggy mess after.

I took a shower loitoned and made sure I applied a generous amount of deordorant. I decided to put on some black tights and a black sports bra with some New Balance I havent even worn yet.

I got a bottle of water out the fridge and told Nick ill be back later. I headed out the hotel and took in the beautiful scenery before driving off.

I knocked on the door and Black opened it, I was suprised he was home usually he'd be out and about. I walked in and found Gina at the kitchen island eating a big plate of bacon, grits, sausage, and waffles. Black was cooking.

"Damn mama the food aint going nowhere." I said going to give her a hug.

She laughed and wiped her face as I sat next to her.

"Im bout to work it off anyways." She said and went back to stuffing her face, I hate to admit it but Black was actually a great cook. I used to go to his house when we went out just for him to cook.

"You want sumn?" Black asked politley.

"Umm yea, bacon and waffles." I said with a small smile to be polite. He half-smiled and started putting batter into the waffle-maker.

"So how was your birthday did you like your gift?" Gina asked.

"To be honest I didnt open them my boyfriend had the whole night planned so I didnt have time.. and yesterday I went to the hospital." I explained.

"Are you okay?" Black asked turning around.

He has really been trying to be friendly lately and it weird but he did apologize for what happened. So for the sake of humanity I have been being nice towards him.

I faced him. "Im okaay, im pregnant though." I replied smoothly.

"What!" "By who?!" They both yelled.

I was still facing Black. "Not you Erin dont worry." I turned to Gina.

"Yeap im pregnant, only 03 weeks apparently."

*Black's POV*

She pregnant, how the hell! By that guy she was talking to that day, Nick. I cant lie I was mad a little because I really did love her and she up and dumps me because of one slip-up, now she pregnant by another nigga.

I took her waffles out the maker and put it on the plate with her bacon, and got her a fork and juice.

"Thanks." She said when I placed it in front of her, I just shrugged.

"So, what do you want to have." I heard my mom ask.

"A boy, I cant deal with girls."

I hurried and cleaned up and went upstairs with my food not wanting to hear them talk about her anymore.

**This was very short I know.. Im thinking about making a Sequel Yes/No? Comment and tell me.**