16- Visiting

*Gina's POV (her thoughts)*

Finally a new year has come, hopefully my son will get his shit together and get out the game. I am so disappointed he would cheat on Felicia, she's gorgeous and smart something girls now-a-days are not.

*sighs* Im just glad she still comes around to hang with me, maybe her and Erin will get back together.

Man, im getting fat its time to hit the gym again.. and eat healthy I feel sick.

*Felicia's POV*

Today was Sunday so I went to go visit my mom I brought T.Y. with me since he wanted to meet her. We checked in at the desk and went to her room where she was laying on the couch eating plaintain chips.

"Hey mama." I said smiling as she got up and hugged me.

"Hey Fee..whos this." She said smirking at T.Y.

"Hello im Fee's friend Tyler." He said extending his hand.

"Your Tyler, she always talks about you on the phone she says your like the brother she never had.. come here boy." She said smiling and bringing him in for a hug. I laughed a little

"Well sorry we had to meet in such an akward setting. Anyways call me mama or Khristal."

"No problem.. Khris?"

"Yes thats fine too." She said still smiling. She always smiled when I came to visit.

I went and sat at the edge of her bed and T.Y leaned on the dresser.

"So what you been up to?" I asked.as she went to sit back on the couch.

"Nothing really passed my test yesterday."

"What test?" I questioned.

"Well we got took back to our community to see how we interact or if we would try to run away or secretly get some drugs."

"We aint know until we got back that they had some volunteers look as ordinary people all around us everywhere we went, basically spies so we wouldnt go back to using." She finished.

I smiled. "Im so proud of you mama, to be real I aint think you would do it, seeing as what happened last time. But im really proud."

Visiting time was soon over (since it ended at 02 and we got there at 01), I gave my mom a tight hug then left. She was almost done with the first month of her 6-month program, meaning she would miss my birthday which was in a couple days.

I got in the car, pulled the chair back and closed my eyes. It was an hour drive to the rehab center since it was in the next city.

When we got back to his house I went to the guest room which I stayed in. I plopped down on the bed and checked my phone. Nick had text me:

Nick:Yoo come chill wit me

Me: i juss got in nd im tired , 2mm?

Nick: Ugh okay but why u tired bae

I explained how long the drive is to visit my mom and we talked some more until I fell asleep in the middle of texting back.

*Kept It Short! Vote/Comment*