10- 1Hunna

*Felicia's POV*

It was weird being at the mall with Black's mom, she was cool though and at least she wasn't like them older people who pick out the ugly stuff and think its cute, but you dont want to be rude and tell them its ugly so you let them buy it, she could dress.

We went to the food court, got our food and just sat and talked for a while.

"So you and my son fucked." She said breaking the silence we not knowingly fell into.

"Excuse me!" I said caught hell of off guard.

"Well you spent the night so im guessing you did. Hope you used protection at least." She replied as if she was use to this.

"No we didnt.. have sex. We didnt have sex! We haven't even being going out that long. We still getting to know each other. Im not one of them hoes im guessing he usually bring home, and I actually have more respect for myself than it looks like!" I said feeling the need to defend myself against whatever bomb she was trying to throw.

"Calm down girl, but im glad you got respect for yourself. I wish I was like you when I was younger and waited till we was serious in the relationship to have sex, but I didnt and I ended up pregnant with Black big headed ass at only 14. Can you imagine me, only in 08th grade pregnant. Only thing thats probably different is that his daddy got killed, only 15 in the ninth grade, we was at a teen club and they starting shooting and I was right there with him when he died. I didnt even get to tell him I was pregnant." She started staring at a young couple across the court.

"Damn, that must have been rough. But im not tryna get your son or myself caught up in nothing like that, no offense. So far we just a couple, nothing serious. We both to young for that we only 16."

"Thats good... youngin." We both laughed.

We left the mall Gina with both her arms full of bags, Foot Locker, Champs, Forever 21, True Religion, and some more stores. I only had one arm full cause I wasnt planning on sleeeping over, or going to the mall. I was tired and ended up dozing off in the car, last thing I saw was Gina lighting a blunt. It made me laugh to myself a little because she's a mom, but she's young, cool, and real asf. She took a puff and I felt my body relax and drift asleep inhaling the smoke of her kush.

I woke up to the sound of Gina's baby voice

"Huh?" I asked half-awake.

"Were here." She said gathering her bags and getting out the car.

I collected my bags and went to the door, Gina was kicking it lightly with her foot since her hands were full. Black opened the door looking just as tired as I am. His mom went to her room and I went to Black's. I unpacked what I bought and put them in my bookbag.

Black was laying on the bed on his side.

"You tired bae?" I asked wrapping my arms around his broad back.

"Yea." He replied shortly not turning around.

"From what?" I asked.

"I had some buisiness to handle."

"Oh, with who?"

He turned around to face me. "Wassup with all these questions?"

"Well, my boyfriend is tired and says he 'handled some buisiness' but aint telling me shit. So imma ask questions."

"You my girl aint you spose to trust me."

"Bae I do trust you, im just saying ion see why you keeping it from me. How im spose to be down for you if ion know what im being down for?"