17-Birthday Girl Pt.1

*Felicia's POV*

-Thursday Jan 10,13-

"Biittch! 03rd World! Biittch! 03rd World! Biittch! 03rd World! Bii-"

I grabbed my screaming phone without even looking who was calling and pressed accept.

"Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Biirrthdayyy!" My mom sang through the phone.

I pulled the phone from my ear and checked the time and put it back on my ear.

"Thanks mommy, but its 6 o'clock watchu doing up so early?" I asked.

"I wanted to wish you happy birthday and to tell you that I hope your day is perfect before you went to school." She explained making me smile.

"Thank you, I hope so too. Love you ma."

"Love you too Fee, go get ready foe school."

"Kay." I said and with that we hung up.

"Damn I gotta change my ringtone." I thought out loud.

I hadnt really planned to go to school today, but guess ill just go.

I took a shower and washed my hair and left it in the towel so itll be curly. I lotioned my body and went to the closet to find a outfit.

I finally decided on a white gold studded-cup bustier and white leather shorts with my new hot pink pumps. I put my hit pink cardigan in my bag in case administration says anything about my top. I took my hair out the towel, it was half dry but had tight curls in it I pinned it up in a up-do.

I went down the hall to T.Y's room and found him asleep. I shook him so hard he fell off the bed.

"What the hell!"

"Your gonna be late hurry up." I said walking out the room.

A couple very long minutes later he came downstairs in a Polo collar shirt, Polo shorts, and Polo boats. I could see his draws was Polo too cause he was saggin'.

"For a guy you be taking too long to get ready."

"Happy birthday little girl." He kissed my cheek grabbed an apple off the counter and we left. We took his car because Nick was taking me somewhere after school so it made no sense for me to drive.

**Making the chapters short now if you didnt notice. Also her Birthday will be split into parts. This Was Part 01**