25- Its to early

*Black's POV*

I knocked on the door of my main hoe's house. She opened it wearing only a robe and her hair still wet. Even though she was a hoe she was fine ass hell shoulder-length hair beautiful chocolate skin, full lips, and curves right where they should be.

"Watchu want Black?" She questioned.

"Sex." I said simply letting myself in, sitting on the couch.

She came and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips making her robe open a little, she was naked.

"You think after eight months you can walk up in here and get some."

"Girl why you trippin fah." I said getting up putting my hands around her waist pulling her into me making her robe open.

"I aint playing homeboy. Betta find some other girl."

"You not no girl, you my hoe and you know you want the dick just as much as I want some head." I said kissing her neck and pressing her on the wall.

We fucked, I got a quick nut and left.

"Call me." She said before I left.

Thats the problem with these hoes, you show em a little attention and they get attatched.

I drove back home satisfied and releived of the stress my buisiness and mama is causing me.

*Felicia's POV*

We were on the way to Jerome's house to see Mickey when I felt a sharp pain.

"Whats wrong baby?" Nick said noticing me holding my stomach.

"Nothing I just felt a pain." I said trying to hide it.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I managed to say.

After a while the pain came again but stronger making me scream a little.

"Were going to the hospital." Nick said busting a u-turn.

We reached the hospital and Nick was yelling for a doctor. They came and laid me on a stretcher and took me into a hospital room.

The doctor came in with about three or four nurses.

"Okay Ms.Nickson your going into labor."

"What!" Me and Nick yelled at the same time.

"Im only six months pregnant."

"Your going to need an emergency c-section. We need to act fast."

"Baby?" I turned to Nick scared.

"Its okay baby ill be here with you through it all holding your hand."

And he was there holding my hand through the whole painful experience. They stiched my stomach and and I didnt get to see my baby until later that night.

"You have a miracle here Felicia. Your baby is healthy with no visible problems...."

She continues on to tell us about our baby's weight what I need to do to get rid ofy baby fat, how long until my stitches are off, and other information.

The nurse came in with my baby all cleaned up and wrapped in a blanket. She placed him gently in my arms and I made space for Nick to sit on the bed with me.

"He looks like his daddy." Nick smiled, I could see tears welling in his eyes. I was still in a little pain but holding my baby and being with the man I love made it all feel faint.

"We didnt even pick any names... or buy a carseat." I sighed.

"We have all night to think of a name, as far as carseat goes I went back to the Baby Store that day and bought the carseat I saw you drooling over." He laughed, I smiled.. his sneaky self.

"Baby you never told me your granddad's name." I said looking up at him, I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Santiago." He said his beautiful spanish accent coming out.

"Santiago Anwar Hernandez.. I love it." I said smiling at my baby.

"Anwar?" Nick asked confused.

"Its Indian-Hindu, meaing 'Devotee of God'. My dad was a born and raised Indian, he tried to instill some of his culture into me but died before I got old enough to fully understand." I explained.

He just smiled and nodded and like as if on cue, his aunt, my mom, TY, and Mickey came into the room.

"My grandbaby!" My mom squeeled carefully taking Santiago.

They all took pictures of Santi, Nick, and I and stayed until visiting hours were over. I loved them but they sure knew how to talk.

Nick laid a sleeping Santi in the hospital crib beside my bed and kissed me on my forehead before laying on the couch. I was to tired to talk so I just fell asleep.

*** THE END OF THE BOOK IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!***