!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!

****PLEASE READ ALL !!****

■Finishing The Book■

Okay So Ive started Alot Of Interesting Books Over The Years But Have Never Finished Them.... With That Being Said.. Why Should I Finish This Book? Seems As Though Nobody Is Reading It !

BUT , Ill Keep Writing . All I Ask Is For You To Interact With The Book, Spread The Word, Vote and Comment.

■Spreading The Word■

Tweet About It .. Instagram It !! If You Still Use Facebook Post It !! PLEASE ADVERTISE , It Would Be Great and Means Alot To Have Support.

■Interacting■

I Need Your Opinions, Some Comments Would Be Greatly Appreciated ! I Would Love To Know:

1. Favorite Character(s)?

2. Suggestions For Upcoming Chapters.

3. Parts You Like or Dont Like. Why?

4.Suggestions To Improve the Story.

5. Tips !

■Voting■

Tell a Friend, to Tell a Friend , to Tell Their Friend To Vote! Pass It On and Vote Yourself.

Vote For The Book Also Not Just The Updates. TO VOTE FOR THE BOOK(On Wattpad App):

1. Open The Book

2. Tap the Page To Show The Title, Options, etc.

3. Click on The Name of The Book 'High School'

4. Under The Authors Name/Pic (Keyairuhh) It Should Say Vote in One Box and Comment In The Other.

5. Click Vote ! Comment Too !

***Thank You To Anyone Reading This Book, It Means Alot !***

MY BOOK IN PROGRESS:

"Victim." (Sneak Peek)

Sahra was a gorgeous White/Hispanic teen. She had everything. a nice house, a body every boy wishes their girl had, light brown hair as beautiful and never ending as the rainbow, beautiful hazel brown eyes, and was Class of 2013 President.

But that was two years ago, she was now in her second year of college and was struggling. With the death of both her parents she has learned to fend for herself. But then she meets Davion, the new teacher on campus. And she's put in his class! She really likes him and he seems to be taken with her too.

But She Finds Herself in a Web of Trouble When She Finds Her Parents' Death Was No Ordinary Murder and She May Have Been The Cause!