7- Filler

*Black POV*

Felicia's fight was Monday its Wensday now. I was disappointed in her, only 'cause she was suppose to be better than these hoes. But hey maybe if we go out she'll be my down bitch.

I walked into school wearing a plain white True Religion shirt and and gray Levi jeans and my old Cement Jordan 4s but they was still fresh.. I started down the hall to my new class since they changed my schedule "Human Growth and Development" a.k.a. 'Sex Ed' , then I saw her. Felicia, sitting in the back with her head down. Wearing the same thing as me! A tight white hollister shirt, grey shorts and her Cement 4s.

"This seat took?" I asked sitting beside her.

She looked up. "Nah, you in this class now?"

"Yeah, they changed my schedule." I said.

"Oh." She put her head back down and mumbled something.

*Felicia's POV*

'My class, they put him in my class! The last class of the day and its with him now!' I thought as he settled in beside me.

I mean im not complaining but how akward, the guy I liked, sucked face with, yet barely talked to is now in my class. As long as he doesnt bring up the fight, why was he shaking his head after it though?

"Erin Joseph." Ms.Cecil called as she entered the class.

"Yeo." Black responded. His deep voice filling the classroom making me sit up.

*Black's POV*

"Erin Joseph." A small lady called my name as she came in the class. She was holding a clipboard im guessing had the roll sheet on it.

"Yeo." I responded, I noticed out the corner of my eye Felicia stirred a little then sat up.

"Hello Mr.Joseph, welcome to Human Growth and Development 1. I am Ms.Cecil You will find that this class is more than looking at naked pictures and talking about sex. I would like for you to....." I started half listening, this lady was talking too damn much.

After a while I started listening again.

".....Miss Nickson here will be your partner, you will be doing your projects together and any class activities that require a partner. She will also be getting you up to speed with the rest of the class."

I looked at Fee who had her head turned a little and I could tell she was hiding a smile.

Ms.Cecil started writing todays lesson plan on the smartboard and setting up her computer.

"So partner." I said to Fee

"Yeap." She said flatly.

"Well damn dont be so excited."

"Why would I be excited. Were just class partners, keep calm."

"Dont start getting slick in the mouth." I replied.

"Whatever, imma need your number though."

We switched phones and saved each other numbers. I had a sneaky smile on in my head, a plan was forming.

*Felicia's POV*

"This only for school, so dont think you gon be caked up with me and shit, school and projects."

I had to make this clear cause he was looking suspect after I gave him my number.

"Sure..." He replied, I could swear I heard him mumble bae under his breath. Whatever.

-Lunch-

I told Mickey about how me and Black was partners and how we had each others numbers.

"This in Sex Ed?" She asked. Sex Ed is really what the class is about but since the school board felt that wasnt appropriate it was changed the name to Human Growth blah and blah.

"Yes maam." I replied

"Girlll. Aint that something!"

"Chile please, aint nothing. Ion even like him all that." I lied.

"I know and you know you lying, you liked that boy since last year."

"Dont forget how he treated me last year!" I said getting a little mad.

"Keep calm, I mean c'mon Fee you know why he acted like that. But thats the past if you reject every nigga who aint like you till now you funna be lonely. If you got it flaunt it."

She made a little sense. Hmm, i dont know.

"You know what, okay. Whatever happens happens though; im not pushing nothing. Imma just go with the flow." I decided.

We got up and started to leave when I walked right into Black and his homeboys.

"Hey partner." He said smiling.

"Wassup." I replied blushing. Then I started walking away, slowly.

"Damn, no hug!" He yelled.

I turned around and went to give him a hug. His strong arms swallowed me, he smelled so good like Polo cologne.

We hugged a while until I heard Mickey and his homeboys laughing. I broke the hug and walked away. His arms felt so good around me.

-Later that night-

I squinted through one eye to see who was calling me. It was 12:22 and only Wensday, so yes I was sleep. I looked at my bright phone screen and read 'My Bae'... Wait! Why did Black dumb self put that as his name.

"Black." I answered sounding foggy.

"So you recognize the name." He replied, I could hear him smirking through the phone.

"Im about to change it."

"Why bae?."

"Its FeFe..Why you calling late in the middle of the school week anyways?"

"I wanted to hear how you sounded."

"Boy you heard me today dont play. Dont be calling my phone at no 12 at night with foolishness."

"Damn bae its like that." He replied, I could tell he found this as a joke.

"Goodnight Black." I said and hung up.

I was mad he woke me out my sleep, but secretly I liked how his voice sounded extra deep and nice on the phone.

*Filler Chapter. Since I Havent Been Writing, I Been Lazy But Im Going To Get Back To Buisiness.*