2-First Day of School

I gave myself a quick look over in the mirror; today was the first day and I was not going to be looking bummy. I had on a sheer black bodysuit with a black bra underneath, with a denim miniskirt with matching denim jacket; and as of shoes, I wore all red suede Adidas.

I picked up my phone and checked to see if I had any missed calls. It was 7:15 am and as usual, I was going to be late the first day. Looking myself over and checking my hair, I grabbed my keys and headed to school in my new white Camaro with pink stripes; mama won it in a bet, or so she tells me.

"Late, on the first day back miss...?"

"Nickson, Felicia Nickson." I finished for my first teacher Mr. Gale.

I started walking to the back of the class when I heard people whispering "Is that Flat-Chest FeFe?" and "Damn, No-Booty Nickson grew some!"

I smiled a little as I took my seat.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder when I turned I was looking into the face of a light brown skin boy; he had waves and hypnotizing dark brown eyes. I couldn't help but notice his full sleeve of tattoos on one arm, and a half sleeve on the other. I watched as his muscular arm lifted up and waved back and forth.

Oh my gosh, I was staring. Embarrassing! I turned my head and watched Mr. Gale hand out the syllabus.

"Hey." Hypnotizing eyes guy said. For such a sweet face, his voice was deep and mellow. I liked it.

"Umm. Hi" I replied not looking at him, but I could feel his eyes burning into my cheek. I turned.

"Fa-Leesha?" He asked breaking my name down.

"Uhh, yeah...." I was staring again. "Yes Felicia, you?"

"Tyler, but they call me T.Y."

"Tee-Why?" I said mocking how he pronounced my name.

He laughed a little. "Yeah"

We started talking and I found out this was his first year at Grantsville High. He walked me to my next class since it was next to his.

Just like the first block, this class was spent with people who picked on me last year whispering about how I "grew up" and the teacher talking about the syllabus. Damn, the first day is always boring. The bell rang.

"FeFe?!" A boy called. I didn't really know anybody so I assumed it was someone coming to pick on me. I kept walking.

"Yo FeFe!" The voice called, now pulling my arm turning me around. I hit into a hard chest.

"What. The. Fu..." My voice trailed off and I realized it was my crush from last year. He knew I used to like him but me being "undeveloped" at the time I "had nothing he wanted".

"Damn Fee, you look good." He said pressing me further into his chest.

"Bye Black." I said pushing past him, if he thought he was gonna get at me now that I've matured, he was wrong.

"Don't be acting, you know damn well you want me." He grabbed my arm.

"Move! Don't nobody want your stank ass, should've got me when you had the chance!" I yelled.

He pulled me back in and looked dead in my eyes.

"Listen bitch," he whispered ", you gon' watch your mouth around me. Yo hoe ass still wants me, and I'm gon' have you if I want you."

He started pulling me towards the boys' bathroom. Wtf! It's too early in the year for all this damn drama.

I took my free hand and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. My hand hurt a little after so I know it hurt him more. His eyes filled with rage and he let go of my arm in a split-second enough for me to sprint to my next class. Late!

The rest of the day went by pretty slow, I was still thinking about what Black said. My arm handprint around it. Fuck! How am I spose to explain this to mama. Wait, her crackhead ass wouldn't even care!