3-Imma Be Honest

I got through the first week pretty good until I ran into Black during lunch Friday.

I walked in the cafeteria with my friend Mickey.

She was 16, tall and brown skin with shoulder length silky hair, her real name was Myka(My-Cuh) and she was thick. Which makes me realize I have'nt said anything about myself.

Well, I am 16 too, average height 5'4 ; light brown skin with long curly hair. Im not thick but Im not too skinny - in between- I now have a big booty and C-cup breasts. Light brown eyes and a cute button nose.

Back to lunch...

We walked into the cafeteria and stood by the door scanning the huge room for a place to sit. I noticed Black talking to some girl, she was on the wall and he was leaning into her.

We decided to sit in the back, only 10 feet from Black and that girl.

Black- he was a dark skin dude, tall 6'1 with neat dreads. He had hazel green eyes and a cute smile. Always had the new Jordans and had dress code always with a Nautica, Polo, or Jordan fit on.

Mickey lead me down to sit. I sat across from her. We started talking about the new kids this year and I told her about T.Y .

"....yess girl, he is so cute and he smart so I can get his answers-" I was cut off by someone behind me clearing their throat.

It, of course was Black. Mickey left saying she was going to the vending machine. So he sat in her spot across from me.

"Watchu want lil boy!?" I demanded rolling my eyes.

"What I told you about yo mouth!"

"Pshh, whatever"

"Why you acting like that yo, you acting like uon like a nigga." He said smirking. Even though he was full of shit, he was still cute.

"I dont like you." I spat.

"Damn, thats that hurt." He looked down. I knew he was faking.

"You know what... Imma be honest, aint no point to lie. You aint even look twice at me when I aint have no ass or no breasts. Now that I do you think you can pull me, unh unh. You was the same one talking bout me, so you can keep talking."

I got up, rolled my eyes and went to go find Mickey leaning on the vending maching talking to some boy. I waited on the wall till she was done.

*Black's POV* (Point of View)

I dont understand why FeFe acting like that. So what if I aint wanna talk to her last year, who did. She should be lucky my ass tryna talk to her at all.

Now she left me sitting at this table by myself looking dumb. I just put my headphones in and kept my head low, bumpin Jeezy.

Some female walked up to me, her friend following looking shy. She tapped the table to get my attention so I took one headphone out.

"Wassup?"

"Why you by yourself?"

"Want company?" Her and her friend asked. I guess she wasnt shy.

I ended up giving them both my number. Yeaa I was planning on getting with them both, If im lucky at the same time ;) .