12- Everything's Peachy ?

*Felicia POV*

-Later that Night-

I woke up by myself.. again. I know Black didnt leave me without telling me.. especially not after we just did 'it'.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Black searching the fridge. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms under his. He jumped a little which made me laugh.

"Watchu looking for?" I asked.

He turned around and squeezed me in his arms. I tried to wiggle out but he just held me tighter.

"Thank you for ruining your suprise." He said sarcastically while he kissed me.

He finally let me go and I sat on the kitchen counter, forgetting I didnt have on any panties.

"Suprise?"

"I wanted to cook you something before you woke up." He said placing his body in between my legs.

I laughed a little as he squeezed my thighs. "Aww, how nice." I said kissing him.

"Not really yuall aint got no bacon, eggs, or pancake mix."

"For one, its 8 o'clock at night and aint nobody ever home to be cooking so why buy that." I explained.

"Lame excuse, go and get dressed." He said before slapping my thighs and going to my room. I followed.

"Where are we going? I asked when I saw him putting in his jeans but not his shirt.

"Im taking you out to eat."

"Not without a shirt you not." I replied.

He sighed deeply. "Felicia can you just go and get dressed.

"Ughh hold on." I whined.

I went and took a quick shower and put on some jeans high-waist shorts and a white bandeu and my Jordan Olympics.

We stopped at Black's house so he could shower and stuff. His mom wasn't home so I just sat on the couch and watched Love & Hip Hop re-runs.

About 20 minutes later Black came downstairs wearing black True Religion jeans and A white True Religion shirt with his Olympics. He love matching me. We drove out to a Waffle House.

"This is out to eat." I said getting out the car.

"Shut up least yo ass aint indah house starving." He replied opening the door for me.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm yo ass down I wasnt even complaining."

"Whatever bruh."

A waiter with a long nappy ass ponytail came to seat us. She walked in front of Black and I could tell she was forcing her ass out, sad hoe.

Shs came back a couple minutes later to take our order.

"What'll it be?" She asked sizing me up and smiling at Black.

"Imma just get chicken and waffles and a sprite." Black said obviously not fazed by her flirting.

She turned and eased me. "And you?"

I smacked my lips. "Imma have the same."

She turned to walk off and I saw her slid her finger across the side of Black's arm. I snatched up her finger and bent it back.

"Oww! What the fu-" She screamed.

I cut her off. "Touch my man again and imma break yo shit!" I snapped.