4-Wet Seal and Nautica

- 01 Month Later

-Middle of September (09/15/13)

*Felicia's POV*

School started a month ago, everything is back to normal now. Kids who were fresh the first month are now bummy, new kids and freshman are now mingling and know there place. Black hasnt been messing with me, but I catch him looking at me during lunch sometimes.

(Oh yeaa, its around the time they start changing up schedules.)

Todays Outfit is a blue and white striped fitted dress and red lowtop converse. My hair is in a ponytail.

I headed out the house and went to pick up T.Y since his car is acting up.

"Morning Fee." He said hopping in the passenger seat.

He looked good, wearing a white True Religion shirt, black True Religion jeans, and the OG white/black/tru red Jordans 13s.

"Mawning!" I smiled, kissing him on the cheek. I was in a good mood today I dont know why.

I pulled off. We drove just listening to the radio not really talking until we got to school.

"Later big head." I said locking the doors and walking towards the school.

"Later punk." He replied going the opposite direction to some girl he talked to.

*Lunch*

Mickey wasn't here so I had to sit by myself.

"Hey, yo name FeeFee?" A short girl with a messed up weave came up to where I was sitting.

"Yess...and?" I replied with slight aggitation.

"Here." She said quickly handing me a short flyer before walking away flipping her stiff ass weave.

It was a party flyer:

"Black's A.B.C Birthday Bash"

I called Mickey. She answered on the second ring.

"Yoo."

"Why you aint come to school?" I questioned.

"Nothing to wear, plus its Friday!"

"Of course Miss Mickey, of course."

"But wassup, ma?" She said quickly.

"Black having a A.B.C party, I wanna go to it but its Black's."I sighed

"For one, A.B.C ? And two, where you invited?!" She practically yelled that last part.

"Anything But Clothes A.B.C, and yeaa some female gave me the invite I guess he aint wanna do it." I rolled my eyes even though she couldnt see it.

"Whaaat!! Were Going! We Need to go to the mall later."

"Umm, I dont kn-"

"WERE GOING!" Mickey yelled cutting me off.

"Fine, bye the bell finna ring." I hung up.

*After School*

I told my mom the mall and party plans, of course she didnt care where I was, what time I was going to be home, or what I was doing.

I picked up Mickey and T.Y since he said he was gonna go too and headed to the mall.

"Im going to Charlotte Russe!" Mickey yelled, she always yelled.

"Why," I questioned. "Charlotte Russe doesnt have skimpy type clothes, forgot what kinda party were going too."

She followed me to Wet Seal, their bathing suits are too cute. T.Y went to the Nautica Outlet.

I bought a black bandeu and white shorts that showed some butt cheek but in a cute way. I was gonna wear my Concords

Mickey got a strapless bikini top and highwaist leather boy shorts to wear with her sandals.

T.Y. bought a Nautica fit, red black striped tank, and black cargos, with his Bred 11s.

It was around 08 when we left since Mickey and I was still shopping. Then we headed home.

*Black's POV*

My party was the first party of the year, this shit had to be smack. I decided A.B.C. cause what guy dont wanna see a house full of females barely in clothes shaking they ass. Poles in every room and corner.

The party tomorow though so I gottah make sure everything in the house I was using was set. I wasnt gon use my house and have my house dirty with shit everywhere so I rented out this big 10 bedroom 8 bathroom house. We was gon be thick.