Chapter 17

For those who are interested, here are the actors/actresses-

Haylee (Age 17)- Spencer Locke or Jennifer Lawrence (I haven't decided, tell me who you think)

Jenna (Age 14)- Annasofia Robb

Hunter (Age 19)- Kellan Lutz

Maddie (Age 14)- Dakota Fanning

Garret (Age 17)- Tom Welling

Jake (Age 47)- Ian Harding

[Yes I know that these actors aren't the ages I have, but those are the ages of the characters. If you have any suggestions on different actors, feel free to tell me(: ]

And things in-between the {'s are mental conversations between Hunter and Haylee.  

___________________________________________

I smiled at the girl, then realization hit me like a ton of bricks."Maddie?! Like Maddie Michael?" I exclaimed, standing up. "How did you know that?" Maddie gave me a suspicious look. I smiled at her brightly, "I know your brother. He told me that he has a sister who was kidnapped a while ago. Her name is Maddie." She gasped, "You know Hunter?" a small smile played on her lips.

"Yeah, he's my mate." I sat on her bed. Maddie sniffed the air, and her eyebrows scrunched together. "You don't smell like a wolf." I laughed, "It's a long story. I'm half werewolf, quarter vampire, and quarter human." as I was explaining, Maddie gave me a disbelieving look. "But.. how come I don't smell anything besides human?" she asked skeptically.

"That's the long story part... My stepfather is a wizard. Apparently a very powerful one. He has locked up my powers, and my scent with a spell of some sorts. My actual dad is the one who controls all this. Garret, my brother, helps him. I was part of their 'master plan' but seeing as I don't have any powers, my dad is pretty pissed. I jumped out a window this morning, trying to escape, and that's why I'm here. My stepfather is here too. Atleast that's what my dad said.

And when they were bringing me here, Hunter contacted me through our mate bond or whatever. Him and Jenna are trying to make a plan to get me out. I'll have to tell them about you."

Maddie was making a face. I don't blame her, that was a lot of information to take in. "So.. Hunter is here? And who's Jenna?"

"Yes, Hunter is somewhere nearby.Jenna might as well be my sister. She was in a life or death situation, and you're brother Changed her. Now she's a werewolf like you and Hunter." I explained. She nodded "And you. If your powers weren't locked up, you'd be one of the most powerful beings ever?" she asked, looking me up and down. "Yes. I have a twin brother as well. So my already intense powers will be increased when I'm near him." Maddie's mouth was hanging open "Wow." I laughed, "I know right. Now let me tell Hunter about you." She nodded again. "Okay." She looked deep in thought.

{"Hunter?"} I thought out, hoping I was doing it right. {"Yeah Hails?"} I smiled at his voice. {"I have a huge surprise for you.."} {"Haha, what is it?"} {"Um.. I don't know how to put this.. But I'm sharing a cell with your sister Maddie."} It took a few minutes for him to respond, and I started to get worried. {"WHAT!! MADDIE? IS SHE OKAY? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE? DOES SHE KNOW WHO YOU ARE?"} I winced at him yelling into my brain. {"Yes Maddie. She's a little thin, and dirty. But she looks like she'll be okay. I told her about us. She's a little in shock, but again, I'm sure she'll be okay."} {"We're coming in now!"} {"No! Hunter you'll be killed! There are too many guards in here."} I screamed mentally. The idea of him being hurt scared me. {"Haylee.. They have my mate and my sister. What else can I do?"} he growled.

I remembered something. {"I am supposed to be going to meet the High Council, remember? When I leave, I'll make a fuss, so that they bring extra guards with them. That way, there will be less for you to fight. When this happens, don't forget Jake. We'll need him for answers about me."} Again there was a few minute pause. {"Jenna thinks that it's a good plan. Before you say anything, she is willing to fight. We have been doing some training. Even thought I'm sure she is capable, I'll be there to protect her."} I whined at the thought of little Jenna fighting. Maddie looked at me weird. "Did you just whine?" she asked. "Uh.. Yeah? It was weird." She laughed, "Wolves do that when they're upset." I guess the spell was wearing off again, just like when I broke the handcuffs.

After explaining the plan to Maddie, she stood up, lifted up her mattress, and flipped it over. There was a rip in the bottom of it. She reached in and pulled out a knife. I gasped at the site. This was an assassination knife. Brass knuckles, a steel handle with an inch that stuck off the end. With the press of a button the six inch blade shot out.  

It was beautiful. There were emeralds embedded in the pure silver. Silver. Silver kills werewolves. And the emeralds are the same color of Maddie and Hunter's eyes. I stared at the weapon. Maddie smiled, "It's Hunter's. Our father gave it to him when he was little." She laughed and continued. "He would never let me play with it. So one night, I stole it. That night was the night I was kidnapped. And I've been able to keep it hidden ever since. They never gave a nine year old girl a second thought. Didn't think I'd be smart enough to have something like this. Tonight is the night I prove them wrong." She got serious, and her eyes said the rest. She was escaping tonight.

Seconds before the door open, Jenna threw the knife under the bed. Max walked in half a second too late to see anything. "Haylee come with me. It's time for you to get ready." I gave Maddie one last look, then followed Max out of the room.

I followed Max to the end of the dark, dirty stone hall. Once he opened the door, it was like stepping into a whole new world. The room was bright and clean. Red and gold carpet covered the floor, and beige wall paper surrounded me. There was a fire place, and some couches. A huge flat screen TV hung on the wall. I looked around and and spotted two doors. No windows. "Those doors only lead to the bathroom, and the other leads to the kitchen." Max said. He must have seen me eying the doors.

Before I could respond, a tall beautiful women entered the room. Her black almost purple hair was straight and hung to her butt. Legs that went on and on, until they met her flat hour-glass shaped stomach. She had dark skin and golden eyes. "Hello, I'm Ashley." her voice was warm and honey smooth. It made me smile. "I'm Haylee." I responded. "Oh, I know who you are." she smiled back at me. "Come on hun, I'm the one who is supposed to make you look your absolute best for tonight. Not that you'll need a lot of help, you're gorgeous." I blushed, "Thank you, you're beautiful too." She smiled sweetly, "Thank you."

Ashley lead me to the bathroom. Like the first room, it was huge and beautiful. Marble floors, light pink walls, and crystal chandeliers. "You can take a bath, or shower now. Once you're done, I'll do the rest for you. All that you'll have to do it relax." she started to walk out of the room. "Thank you Ashley." I called after her. "You're welcome." and with that, she left. I stood still and herd a faint click. The door was locked.

I turned the hot water in the shower on, and jumped in. The water ran down my body, and I let my mind wonder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god I'm so sorry!! I know it took like FOREVER, but I had a lot of family stuff going on, so please don't hate me. Haha(:

As you saw, I put up the actors and actresses at the beginning of the chapter. If you have any other ideas, feel free to tell me!

I hoped you guys like it, if not, I love feedback! If you did, vote and share!

Thanks for reading!(:

Until next time <3

PS- The picture is Haylee