Chapter 40 - The End of Secrets

After spending the rest of the week with Nathan and his family I began to relax. Jess and I get on really well and Karen (Nathan’s mum) is really lovely as well. However now it’s time to say goodbye to them and for me and Nathan to head back to London.

We arrived at the train station and it was really busy. Nathan and I turned around to his mum and Jess. The train comes in 5 minutes. “So, I guess I’ll see you in another month or so.” Nathan sighed and hugged his mum.

“Yeah, another month.” Karen sighed.

“Whenever I have time I will try and visit.” He told her.

“Of course you would, I know that.” She smiled. Then Nathan hugged his sister Jess.

“Remember I’m just a phone call or skype call away if you need any help with any problems.” He told her.

“I know that,” She smiled.

“I’m going to miss you both.” He said pulling away from the hug with Jess.

“And we’ll miss you too Nath. We’ll also miss Holly as well.” Karen said.

“Yeah Holly is pretty cool.” Jess said and I just laughed.

“I’m sure you’ll be seeing Holly again.” Nathan said and took my hand. Then behind us he train pulled up. “I guess this is us.” Nath said.

“Yeah, we’ll see you again soon. Have fun and behave in London.” Karen told him.

“See ya big bro.” Jess said and with some last minute hugs Nathan and I got on the train. Nathan looked really upset.

“The worst thing about visiting family is having to leave again.” Nathan sighed.

“You’ll see them soon. You can always skype them as well.” I smiled.

“I guess you’re right.” He smiled at me and with that the train pulled off.

 After a reasonably long train journey and drive back to our flat we finally arrived and we both threw our bags in the living room because we couldn’t be arsed to unpack just yet. We slumped onto the sofa “I had so much fun this week.” I told him. “Thank you.” I smiled and pecked his lips.

“And I thank you for also making this week really good.” Nathan told me and pecked my lips. Then the doorbell rang.

“Ugh, who the hell is that? We have literally just sat down.” I exclaimed. Nathan got up to go answer the door. I heard voices speaking. I couldn’t quite hear who it was at the door. Then Nathan and…and Max walked in. “Max.” I said.

“Look Hol, I’ve been meaning to talk to you.” He said. Yeah I still haven’t forgiven him for dating a girl who bullied me throughout Secondary School. “It’s about Bethany.” He said.

“What about her?” I asked.

“I broke up with her.” He said.

“You did what?” I asked stunned.

“Broke up with Bethany. She was only dating me for the money and fame and shit like that.” He explained.

“Oh.” Was all I could say.

“There is another secret about my dating life though.” He explained.

“What other secret now?” I asked getting a little bit annoyed with all these secrets everywhere.

“Well I’m now dating Megan.” Max said really quickly.

“You’re dating?” I asked and he nodded. “OH MY GOD! YOU’RE DATING MEGAN!” I exclaimed.

“Please don’t be mad.” He said.

“I’M NOT MAD I’M HAPPY YAY YAY YAY!” I exclaimed and hugged Max.

“Well I wasn’t expecting this type of reaction.” He laughed.

“I’ve missed you Max.” I told him.

“I missed you too.” He told me.

“No more secrets?” I said and stuck my little finger out to do pinky promise.

“No more secrets.” He said and pinky promised me and then we both ended up laughing.

A/N: This is this story finish :( I'm writing another one soon though :)

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. I appreciate it all so much. Thank you

Much love x