Chapter 17 - I Found You Music Video (2)

Nathan's POV

I had just finished my kiss scene but I haven't seen Holly since she ran after Tom. I've seen Tom. He doesn't know where she is either. Apparently Max was speaking to her. I came off the set and we had a few minutes of a break while they got the next scene sorted. It was the outdoor scene next. Then the fight scene is the last scene. I just started walking away from the set and I began to look for Holly.

I was walking around for ages but I couldn't see her. Then just as I turned a corner I heard someone crying. It sounded like it was coming from around the other corner. I walked over quickly and saw Holly there. She was crying into her knees. "Hol, are you alright?" I asked sitting on the floor in front of her. She wiped away her tears.

"Of course," She lied.

"Come on Holly, even I'm not that stupid." I laughed trying to cheer her up. She just gave me a quick smile before placing her head back on the knees. I moved closer to her and gave her a hug. She ended up crying into my chest. "Holly, what's up? You were fine earlier. I've not seen you for ages!" I told her and kissed the top of her head.

"I bumped into that blonde girl the one you have to kiss and she called me some stuff. It makes me seem pathetic now really..." She sighed. What did Lucy say to Holly? Lucy is the girl I have to kiss in the video. What has Lucy done to upset Hol?

"What did she say?" I asked a little bit worried.

"She just called me a few names. She told me that I was a stupid little girl, a fat scum and a bitch just because I ran into her while chasing Tom. I apologied so many times. She just didn't listen.." She said and cried into my chest a little bit more.

"Well you're not any of those things. I can't believe she told you that. She's the one being a bitch not you. You're beautiful to me. You're perfect." I whispered in her ear.

"But she was really pretty, skinny and blonde. You're welcome to go with her if you want to." She said.

"What?! You're skinny, beautiful with brown hair. You're adoreable where as she's just a bitch. You're personality is 100 times better than her's. I wouldn't pick anyone else except you." I told her.

"Really?" She asked lifting up her head from my chest.

"Yes really." I told her and she smiled. I wiped away her falling tears from her cheeks.

"Thank you Nathan," She told me.

"What for?" I asked a little confused.

"For making me feel better." She smiled.

"It's alright, you never deserve to cry with sadness." I told her and leant forward and kissed her lips. I felt her smile while I kissed her and that smile of hers is infectious. So it made me smile.

"There's nothing going on between me and Nathan she said." I heard a voice say and we both pulled away and saw Tom. We both stood up quickly.

"Erm, nothing is happening here." I said quickly.

"I have eyes." Tom laughed.

"Tom, please don't tell anyone." Holly said.

"When are you planning on telling the others?" He asked.

"Sometime in the future." Holly laughed.

"Who don't you want to know yet?" Tom asked curiously.

"Max" We both said at the same time which made us laugh.

"Haha, I see, well Nath we're just about to film the outside scenes now." Tom said and walked away.

"You should go." I told Nathan.

"You're coming with me." Nathan said and took my hand and we followed Tom.

"Can I just mention that you look rather sexy in your suit." I giggled.

"Well thank you, I don't think the pretend blackeye makes me look sexy at all." He laughed.

"You always look sexy." I blushed.

"Aw, you're cute." He smiled. We walked over to the other lads. We let go of each other's hands and walked over just side to side.

"Hey guys," I waved.

"You alright now?" Max asked and I nodded and smiled. "Come here," He said and engulfed me in a hug.

"GROUP HUG!" Jay shouted and the other lads trapped me.

"Erm, guys, can't breathe right now!" I choked.

"Sorry," They laughed and pulled away.

"LADS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! LET'S FILM!" The director shouted and the lads went off to get into place to film. I moved way over to the side and watched the lads record. Jay had handed me the flip briefly and I began recording some WantedWednesday footage for them.

Later

The lads had finished the outdoor scenes now. It was coming up to 6pm. It was pretty cold all of a sudden. I stood waiting for the lads to walk back to me. I was rubbing my arms to try and keep me warm. Max and Tom had came back to me. "What's up with you?" Tom asked.

"It's bloomin' freezing!" I exclaimed.

"Oh it's not that cold," Max laughed and gave me a hug.

"It is, it's really, really cold. Is the indoor part in a house with heating?" I asked and Max and Tom just laughed at me. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing, come on let's go inside." Max said.

"I got some bits on the flip for you guys by the way." I quickly mentioned.

"Great, thanks Hol," Tom smiled and took the camera from me and we walked inside to get this last scene completed.