Chapter 10 - Twitcam

I quickly brushed my hair and applied some makeup. I looked at the time. SHIT! Football started an hour ago! My first practise. I ran down the stairs. "Nathan, I've missed the start of football training." I told him panicking.

"Hey don't worry, you can always start next week and things." He smiled.

"Maybe you're right, I'll ring the place up later." I smiled.

"The twitcam is up by the way." Nathan told me.

"Oh god, is it live now?" I asked and he nodded. "Everyone's gonna think I'm a freak now." I laughed and sat down next to Nathan and I saw myself on the screen. 2,000 viewers. "Just over 2,000 viewers, impressive," I laughed.

"Well I am amazing," He laughed with me.

"In your dreams." I joked and push his arm lightly.

"Quite offended right now." Nathan said acting shocked but we just laughed. Then we began answering questions.

15 minutes later

"Nathhaaannnnnnn," I said dragging out his name.

"Yeeeessssss," He said dragging out the word yes.

"Well, you know how you love me?" I asked and he asked at me confused. "Could you get me a cuppa?" I asked.

"No,"

"Please, please, please," I begged.

"Get it yourself," He laughed.

"You're so mean, I'm your new flat mate so you should so make me a cuppa," I begged again.

"Fine, but only this one time I'll make you one." He told me and got up and walked into the kitchen to make me a cuppa. I then read through some tweets. One caught my eye so I decided to answer it.

'When were you flat mates with nathan?'

Was what the question was. "I was flat mates with Nathan today because something came up between me and Max and Nathan offered me a place in his spare room so I took it." I smiled. I then waited a bit and saw another comment.

'So have you an Max fell out now?'

"No, no, no, me and Max are friends well siblings still. Basically we haven't fallen out. Yes we had a little bit of a brawl but it's fine now. Everything is sorted, just a sibling argument. Pretty normal for all you people with siblings. We've forgiven each other now though but I seriously couldn't be arsed to pack all my things and unpack them again so I'm just staying at Nathan's, it's easier and only next door to Max." I explained then the doorbell rang. "I'LL GET IT!" I shouted so Nathan heard me. I picked up the laptop and carried it with me. I answered the door and Max was there.

"Mind if I join your twitcam?" He asked.

"No of course not," I smiled and let him in but in the process I lost balance and the laptop fell out of my hands. "THE LAPTOP!" I screeched. Me and Max quickly went to pick it up. Max picked it up and it was all fine...I think.

"What's happening?" I heard Nathan ask.

"Nothing, everything is perfectly fine, it's not like we just dropped your laptop are anything...pfft, don't be stupid." I said just telling Nathan everything.

"Hol you're a twat." I heard Max say.

"As long as it's not broken." Nathan said and Max joined the twitcam.

"I fail at lying sometimes." I said thinking out loud.

"yes you do," Max laughed and we went back to answering