Chapter 12 - Film day (1)

So it's been a few days since the football match. I haven't seen much of Max but me and Nathan have been talking a lot more recently. Him and Tom are the closest (excluding Max) to me. I see them the most. They are both my best friend but differently. That doesn't even make sense but to me it does. I got up and put some joggers and a hoodie on. I couldn't be arsed to wear jeans or anything. I find joggers comfier. I brushed my hair quickly and I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. Nathan was stood in the kitchen washing his plate and stuff from his breakfast. "Hey Nath," I told him.

"Hey Hol, you doing anything today?" He asked me. "Actually looking at your state the answer might be a no," He joked. I smacked his arm.

"Well that's rude but I'm not doing anything today anyway," I laughed.

"Do you want to have a film day with me? I was going to just watch films all day and eat because I can't be arsed to do anything." Nathan told me.

"Yes, of course I'll have a film day with you. Food and films equals a definite yes." I said.

"And spending the day with me?" Nath winked.

"Hmmm...That's not the best thing ever." I joked.

"Cheeky!" Nathan exclaimed and splashed some of the washing water at me.

"NATHAN!" I squealed. I just got a mug out of the cupboard and scooped up some water from the washing water and Nathan started backing away from me.

"Don't you dare throw that over me." Nathan warned.

"What like this?" I asked and threw the water all over him which soaked him through.

"oh you little monkey!" Nathan told me and a water fight began.

In the end we were both soaked through. I didn't realise I was wearing a white top either and that had gone see through so you could see my bra underneath...I didn't really feel that awkward though. I turned around and walked slap bang into Nathan. I seem to have a habit of doing that. "Sorry." I laughed.

"At least I wasn't holding a cuppa tea," He laughed which made me smile at him. We stood smiling at each other looking into each other's eyes for a while. This was until I felt his lips touch mine. It wasn't anything passionate. I just felt his lips gently place on mine and we kissed. I had kissed Nathan? We pulled away and looked at each other and it now felt awkward.

"Erm, I'm just going to go and get changed into some dry clothes. I'll be down for the film day in a few minutes." I told him and walked out the room and got changed again.

Nathan's POV (point of view)

I can't believe I kissed Holly. Since I became good friends with her I've been feeling something more. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her and I don't know what she thought about it. I hope I haven't ruined anything between us. Max also told me not to get with her and fall for her and I've done exactly that...shit.

I walked upstairs and got changed and quickly brushed my fingers through my hair and I walked downstairs. Holly wasn't down yet so I began to sort out snacks and get my DVDs out. I then got the DVD player up and working and soon Holly walked downstairs. "So what are we watching?" She asked.

"I dunno, DVD pile is over there." I told her and pointed to the DVDs. "You can pick some if ya want." I told her and she smiled at me and I smiled back and she began looking through the DVDs. "Do you like popcorn?" I asked her.

"Oh my god! YES!" She told me and I just laughed and made some popcorn quickly. I brought all the snacks into the living room and Holly had chosen 3 DVDs. 1 horror, 1 action and 1 comedy. "Can we watch the horror first?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked a little bit confused.

"Horrors scare me so if we don't watch it at night I hopefully won't have a nightmare." She said embarrassed.

"That's completely fine." I smiled and I put the DVD on. Then we sat down on the sofa.

"Have you got a blanket?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have one, it's a big one though so it should cover us both." I told her and walked up to my room and got the blanket I have and walked back downstairs. Holly hadn't pressed play yet. "You could have pressed play, I didn't mind." I told her.

"I didn't want to." She said looking petrified. I said down next to her on the sofa and placed the blanket over us. I took a photo of the DVD cases and the food and tweeted quickly.

'@NathanTheWanted:

Film day with @HollyGeorge94 today! Gonna be fun!'

I then pressed play on the DVD and it started.