Chapter 34 - Love

I began to open my eyes and I saw people around me. The light was blinding but after a few seconds my eyes adjusted to it. People began rushing around me and asking loads of questions and saying all these words which sounded like a different lanuage.

A few moment went by and everything calmed down and I noticed Nathan and Max both sat on chairs by the side of me. I smiled at them both and they both smiled back. "I'm alive, don't worry," I laughed trying to make a joke.

"Hol you scared me, I honestly thought you were going to pass away, I was so worried!" Max exclaimed.

"You shouldn't be worried. I'm not going to leave you. I never will." I smiled.

"Okay but I'll leave now because Nathan needs to tell you something, oh and are we good now?" Max said.

"Yes, maybe, we'll have to see." I said and he got up and walked out.

"So what is it you-" I started but I was interrupted by Nathan putting his lips on mine. It was a short kiss but sweet one. "What was that for?" I asked smiling.

"I couldn't resist it any longer." Nathan said which made me chuckle.

"What was it you wanted to tell me anyway?" I asked.

"It's about the baby." Nathan started. "You lost it. You had a miscarridge." He told me. I stared at him. I thought I might have lost it but I didn't actually think I would have done. "Hol?" I heard Nathan say. I tried to speak but no words fell out of my mouth. I was happy it was gone because of who the father was BUT it was still a baby. A living thing. A human and it was gone. I felt happy but sad. Weird emotions but I don't know what to feel. "Holly?" I heard Nathan ask a little bit louder.

"I'm sorry, erm, wow, I thought I might have lost it but I didn't actually think I had done..." I said.

"It's okay to cry," Nathan said and pulled me in for a hug.

"There's nothing to be sad about, I wanted it gone and now it is." I said into his chest.

"You still lost a baby." He pointed out.

"I know but I'm fine." I told him pulling away.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Positive?"

"Nathan, I'm perfectly fine. Promise." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Sorry to interrupt but Miss George you are free to leave, could you just sign these papers please?" The doctor asked walking in. I signed some sheets of paper before standing up to leave. I got changed into some clothes Nathan had brought with him for me before leaving. He held my hand and we walked out to see Max waiting.

"You didn't have to wait," I said to him.

"I wanted to," He smiled and I nodded and began walking out the hospital. We were surrounded by cameras and people asking cameras. Finally Kev helped us out and got us in the van before dropping us off home. Max walked into his flat while I followed Nathan into ours. I sat down on the sofa and Nathan sat next to me.

"I love you," I said.

"And I love you more," Nathan smiled and kissed my nose.

"I mean it, you're my everything. I can't imagine life without you. I love you with all my heart. Promise me you will never leave me for anyone else?" I said to him.

"Why are you telling me this? I love you more than anyhting in this world. I promise to never leave you. I love you too much to leave you." He smiled and picked me up briefly and put me on his lap. I snuggled into his chest and we stayed here for a few more minutes.

"I just wanted to tell you so that you knew how much you mean to me." I told him and looked at him.

"Well I want you to know how much I love you. So how about I take you on holiday soon? Next week me and the lads go on a week break. So how about we spend the first half on holiday and the second half at my families house? I want them to meet you." He smiled and when he spoke about his family my stomach filled up with butterflies but I nodded and said

"I'd love to meet them but will they like me?"

"I'm sure they'll love you," He smiled and kissed my lips before I said anything else. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his kneck. He placed his hands on my waist and the kiss began to get harder. After a few minutes we pulled away out of breathe. "Best kiss yet," He winked making me blush. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Could you make me a cuppa?" I asked him.

"Of course but you might need to get off me first." He chuckled.

"I apologise," I laughed.

"No need to apologise Hol," He smiled and kissed my cheek before I got up for him to move and make me a cuppa. I love him so much.