Chapter 30 - Twitcam's Give Away Important Information

The film finished and I was sat there in amazement. Oh my god. It was so amazing. I was tempted to sing along with some of the songs but I managed to stop myself. I turned to see Megan and she was looking shocked. "Oh my god. That was amazing." She squealed and knocked her popcorn on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Megan calm down," I told her still laughing.

"My popcorn," She whined.

"Oh come on you, let's go back to yours and then our girly night can begin." I smiled and grabbed her hand and we walked outside. Megan wouldn't stop whining about dropping her popcorn. I had to tweet about this. Okay, I might be slightly addicted to twitter.

'@HollyGeorge94:

Oh my god. Les Miserables is so so so amazing like wow but the thing that's making me laugh right now is @Megz123 because she dropped her popcorn & won't top moaning about it ahaha'

We finally got a taxi back to Megan's. We walked in and I dumbed my bags in her living room. "What should we do?" I asked her.

"Makeovers and facemasks and oh my god. I've got it all planned!" She winked.

"Oooo, exciting but what's first?" I asked her.

"Makeovers in the dark," She winked.

"Okay then," I smiled and she ran and got her makeup box. She walked in and placed the box down. We put the lipsticks, mascaras, eye liners, eye shadows, foundations, blushes and bronzers all in different piles so we knew where it all was when the lights were off. I decided to tweet quickly.

'@HollyGeorge94:

Omg, Makeovers in the dark with @Megz123 - this could be interesting ;)'

"Who's going first?" She asked.

"I WILL!" I shouted and Megan turned the lights off in the room and she tried to find her why back to the sofa. Finally she got back. "Okay, foundation first." I chuckled. "Oh crap, I can't remember where each of the piles were." I laughed.

"Oh god no." Megan said with worry in her voice.

"Don't worry though, everything will be fine." I sniggered. I had no idea what the hell I was doing right now. I can't see a thing. I don't know where any of the bits of makeup are and...I don't know where on Megan's face each bit of Makeup should go on because I couldn't see. Whoops. This is gonna be funny.

I finally finished applying the makeup to Megan's face. I might have poked her in the eye a few times by accident but other than that I didn't harm her in the process. I stood up to find the lightswitch. I turned on the light and looked at Megan. I just burst in laughter. Oh my god. She looks hilarious. "Oh. My. God. You. Look. Hilarious!" I said while laughing.

"I need a mirror now!" She said and got up and got a mirror out of her bag. She screamed. "What have you done to me?" She asked laughing slightly.

"I apologise," I winked and she just laughed.

"My turn to do you now!" She laughed. Oh god. I dread to think what she's gonna do to me. Soon I felt pencil sticking my eyes out and liquid being smudged all over my face.

Finally Megan had finished. She turned back on the lights. I picked up the mirror took a deep breath before I looked. I was shocked by my appearance. God I looked ugly. "You completely missed my right eye with the eye liner you idiot." I laughed. Megan was still laughing at my face. "Let's take a photo for jokes." I laughed and we snapped a few poses. We looked horrible because of the mess our makeup was in. I had to upload a photo of us both.