Chapter 9 - Speaking to Max

I soon finished unpacking and I just lay down on the new bed I'll be staying in for a while. Yeah I'm going to go and apologise to Max but I can't be arsed to pack everything and unpack it again so I'm gonna ask Max if I can stay at Nathan's. He shouldn't have a problem with it. I walked downstairs and I saw Nathan watching TV. I waved and awkwardly smiled. I quickly walked into the kitchen and made myself a cuppa. I felt bad using Nathan's stuff and just staying at his house. I made myself a cuppa and I joined Nathan in the living room. "Nathan would you like me to pay the rent for staying here or something?" I asked.

"No, no of course not, we get the house with the job. It's fine. I don't even pay for it." He laughed. I sat down and put my mug on the table next to me.

"Nathan, did Max say anything to you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Nathan asked confused.

"Like I feel really, really bad for saying everything I said to him but did he say anything about me? Did he say anything bad about me or what?" I asked.

"He said nothing bad, I can clarify that. He was saying that he only told fans you were his sister to protect you. He didn't want you to get papped with one of us lads and for everyone to assume you were dating one of us. Crazy I know but the media make up lots of different stories. He was just trying to protect you and everything he said upstairs he regretted." Nathan told me. I sighed.

"Thanks," I half smiled.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Nathan asked.

"I dunno," I sighed.

"He really wants to see you." Nathan smiled.

"Alright, I'll pop round now seeing as it's the game of football tomorrow and I want to be friends with him by then." I smiled. "Oh Nathan is it alright if I sortta stay here permanantly? I know it's cheeky to ask. It just I can't be arsed to pack everything and unpack it all AGAIN." I asked Nathan.

"It's fine to stay here. No one else does." He laughed.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled and I went round the Max's to apologise. I rang the bell and it opened and Max looked like he had been crying. I felt really bad. I gave him a massive hug.

"I'm sorry Max," I cried.

"I'm sorry too," Max whispered in my ear and we pulled away in the hug.

"I didn't mean anything I said to you, I don't know what came over me, I shouldn't have ranted at you about everything. I'm so very, very sorry." I told him and walked into the house.

"I'm sorry as well for saying the things. you know I don't want you to go anywhere away from me right?" He said and I nodded. "So are we good?" He asked.

"Yes of course and I need to ask you something as well." I told him.

"Shoot" he said.

"You know how I have moved my stuff into Nathan's house?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "Well I wondered if I could stay at Nathan's because I honestly can't be arsed to pack everything away to unpack it again and Nathan says it's fine to stay at his and I'm only next door and things." I asked sweetly.

"That's perfectly fine," He smiled.

"Really?" I asked a little shocked. I thought he was gonna be all protective and say no.

"Yes really, he's my mate, I know he won't do anything to you and if he does well he'll be dead." Max laughed.

"Thanks Max," I smiled and gave him a hug. "Where are we watching the match tomorrow?" I asked him.

"At Nathan's and yours." He said.

"Okay, that's fine. It starts at 1 right?" I asked and he nodded. "I think I'm gonna wear my Man City shirt just to piss Nathan off." I winked.

"Do it!" Max laughed and I said bye and rang Nathan's doorbell and he answered it.

"We really need to get you a key cut." Nathan laughed.

"That could help and Max is fine about me staying at yours and everything is back to normal." I smiled.

"Yay, no more sibling rivalry." He laughed.

"Nope. not anymore." I smiled.

"I was about to do a Twitcam," He told me and let me in the house. "I wondered if you wanted to join?" He asked as he closed the door to the house.

"Yeah, of course I'll join." I smiled. "Let me sort my face and hair out first though." I laughed.

"You look perfectly fine," Nathan smiled and then he realised what he said and quickly walked into the living room. Well that was awkward. Things seem to be really awkward around me and Nathan and I've only met him what 2 days? And now I live in his house...Oh god.