Chapter 19 - Meeting Scott

I woke up in Nathan's arms. I just smiled and carefully climbed over Nathan without waking up Nathan but I failed. I fell over one of my shoes on the floor and faceplanted the floor waking Nathan up. He just cracked up in laughter. "Sorry for waking you up!" I told him.

"It's fine," He laughed.

"Stop laughing, I need to go back to ours to get changed. I'm meeting Megs and her new boyfriend Scott today." I smiled.

"I'll come back to you, give em a sec to get my top on shoes on." Nath told me and got ready. I brushed my hand through my hair to try and sort out my hair. In a few minutes me and Nath walked downstairs and said a brief bye to Max and the others and went back nextdoor to our house. I got vhanged and did my hair and got some food. It was reaching 11:45 and I needed to be at Megs house at noon. I knocked on Nath's door and he said come in. He was talking to laptop. I looked at him weirdly. "Twitcam, don't worry I'm not weird," He laughed.

"Oh right, well I'm going to Megs house, be back later, I'll text ya." I told him.

"Say hi to the fans quickly though Hol," Nath told me and turned the camera on me.

"Well hi and bye, I gotta go but speak later, bye everyone" I said and Nath turned the camera back on him. I blew him a kiss quickly before going out. I walked round to Megs house and knocked on the door.

"Hol, come in, come in!" She exclaimed excitedly. I walked in and sat down on the sofa in her living room. "Scott's just in the kitchen, I'll go get him," SHe told me and walked into the ktichen. I decided to tweet quickly.

'@HollyGeorge94:

Meeting @Megz123's new boyfriend today :D so happy for her :D'

I tweeted and then I heard Megan's voice. "Scott this is Holly my best friend, Holly this is Scott," Megan said introducing us. I looked up and saw the lad. I recognised him instantly. He was the lad in Nandos last night. The waiter. The waiter that kept flirting with me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I told him with a big fake smile on my face.

"It's nice to meet you too," He said. I can't believe it's him. I just can't believe it. He was hitting on me last night and even gave me his number. He was flirting with me when he had a girlfriend and his girlfriend is Megan. MY BEST FRIEND! I really can't believe this. I'm so annoyed with him. ARGH! But I must stay calm and get to know him. I'll talk to Nath and Max about it later. I dunno what to do. Should I tell Megan or not? She seems so happy with him though. I don't want to hurt her feelings. We decided to watch a film. I felt really awkward. Omg.

*2 hours later*

So I kenw the filmw as coming to an end. I decided to text Nathan.

'To Nathan

Hey, coulf you possibly ring me, so I have an excuse to leave, I feel really awkward D: tell you when I'm back home xx'

'From Nathan

Sure hahaha xx'

I then waited for a few minutes and then Nathan was ringing me. I answered and saw Scott and Megan look at me. "Hello" I said.

"Hey Hol, it's me," Nath said.

"Oh hi Nathan, what's up?" I asked.

"Why Max needs to talk to you, he's in the studio right now recording something but he asked me to ring you to get you to get here as soon as possible," Nath told me.

"Oh, I'm gonna kill him when I see him. So does that me I have to leave now?" I asked.

"Yeah" He told me.

"Oh great, I'll see you in a minute." I said.

"Love you," He whispered.

"Same to you, can't say it right now though haha, see you in a minute." I told him. I looked at Megan. "It seems like I've gotta leave, Max needs to desperately talk to me about something, sorry Megan." I told her. Sadness filled her face.

"I planned the whole day today," She said with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Megs, it's Max's fault. I dunno why he needs to talk to me!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.

"He ruins everything." She sighed but I don't think she meant to say that. He's never ruined anything between us.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I'll show you out," She smiled and opened the front door to her house. I walked out.

"I'll see you again soon, I promise!" I told her and waved by and started to walk back to mine and Nath's house. I rang Nathan up.

"Hey Holly, what's up?" He asked.

"You do not understand how awkward that was!!!" I exclaimed.

"Why was it awkward?" He asked.

"I'll you when I'm home, but oh my god, I'm so shocked!!" I told him and Nathan just laughed.

"I can't wait to find out how awkward it was and why. I'm curious now." He told me.

"Well I'll be home in a few mintues." I said.

"I'm at Max's house with the other lads right now so go to Max's house instead of ours," He mentioned.

"Okay, see you soon," I smiled and he hung up. I carried on walking back to Max's.

I finally arrived at Max's and just walked straight into the house. I walked into the living room to see the lads watching TV but they were watching a horror film and this creepy face popped up on the screen and I just screamed. The lads looked at me. "BOO!" Someone shouted from behind me causing me to scream again and fall back. I looked up and saw Nath stood there and the rest of the lads were in hysterics.

"It's not funny guys," I told them.

"Oh it is a little bit," Nathan managed to say while laughing.

"Help me up mister," I told him and he held my hand and helped me up.

"Now tell me about meeting Scott. The lads wanna know too." He said and we walked into the living room and we sat down on the sofa and I began to explain everything.

"Right then, so you know when we got a Nandos last night and the waiter kept flirting with me and then gave me his number?" I asked the lads and they all slowly nodded. "Well I went to meet Scott today, Megan's new boyfriend and guess who it is....It's only the bloody waiter from last night. It was super awkward! I didn't know what to do or say, so I made Nathan ring me to make up some lie about needing to go, so I left but I dunno what to say to Megan." I told them and they all sat there shocked.

"Oh my god, I can't believe him. So Megs is dating a player?" Max asked. He just called Megan 'Megs'. That's werid. He's never called her that before.

"Yeah I think so, I dunno if I should tell her or not. She seems so happy with him." I sighed.

"I think you should talk to him and make him come clean to Megan and see what she says about it all." Tom said.

"No, no, no, I can't do that. She'll think I was hitting on her boyfriend. It'll all turn out wrong and I don't wanna loose her. This is a serous stuation. I need some sort of plan to make Megan realise who he really is because she'll be waaayyy too loved up to see it." I told them.

"Why does it have to be so complicated?" Siva asked.

"I dunno, it just is." I shrugged.

"Don't worry Holly, us lads will think of something." Jay reassured me.

"Hmmm...alright then." I laughed. "Oh have you lads had anything to eat yet?" I asked changing the subject of conversation.

"Nope." Nath told me.

"Can we order in a pizza?" I asked and the lads all agreed with me and we ordered pizza.