Chapter 21 - Missing?

Nathan's POV

I woke up in my bed. I couldn't remember much from last night. I walked downstairs and saw no sign of Holly. I walked up to her room. I kncoked twice and no answer so I just walked in. Her bed was untouched. I began to worry. I rang her mobile but no answer. I rang it again and again and again but I still got no answer. I rang Max quickly. "What Nath?" He asked a little hungover.

"Don't suppose Holly is there?" I asked.

"No why?" He asked me with worry in his voice.

"She's not here at mine and her's, and her bed has been untouched and there is no sign of her in the house. I don't know where she is and she won't answer her phone." I told Max.

"Oh my god, okay, I'll be round in a second!" He said quickly and hung up. Where is Holly? I just want her to ring the doorbell right now. *DING DONG* That's the doorbell. I quickly ran and answered it and saw Max there.

"You were quick," I told him.

"I just tried ringing her and no answer, I didn't see her around when me and Tom left and we left late. She must have left before us. What time did you leave mate?" He asked.

"About 1am, I didn't see her before I left. In fact I remember us both talking and then she got up to go to the loo and then she didn't return back to me." I told Max. "Oh my god, what happens if she's missing Max!" I exclaimed.

"Don't say that!" His voice boomed. "So she didn't go back to you? And you didn't see her before she left. Maybe she stayed at some lads house. I'll be so angry if she did." Max said.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't do that, she doesn't seem like that sort of girl." I told him. I really hope she hasn't done that. I'll be heartbroken.

"Okay, well if she isn't back by 6pm. Something is seriously wrong. We'll get the police involved if it comes to that." Max said seriously. I could tell he was a little bit worried because even he knew that Holly wasn't the type of girl just to go to any lads house without an explanation even if she was toxicated. She still doesn't seem like she had done that.

6pm

Okay, so all day I have been sat watching TV with my phone by my side hoping Holly would call or text or something but I've had nothing. She still hasn't arrived home and I've not heard anything and she still isn't picking up her phone when I try to call her. I began getting stressed out. My doorbell rang and I jumped straight up and answered it. It was Max. "Mate, we've gotta tell the police because she still isn't back and to be honest I'm really, really worried." He told me.

"Okay, how are we going to get there without the paps following us?" I asked.

"Erm, well if we do get papped going into the station we will have to explain everything about Holly. It's only a matter of time till it's on the news and things but I'm hoping she's not missing and will come home any minute." He told me.

"Alright, shall we get going?" I asked and he nodded. Max drove us both to the police station and we ran in and got to the reception desk.

"How can I help?" The receptionist asked.

"I'd like to report someone missing," Max said.

"Okay, I'll need to write down some details." The receptionist told us and began questioning us.

Later

We have given the police every detail of Holly and they are going to send out a search party for us and keep us up to date on everything. Max and I stepped outside to be bombarded with flashing lights from camera. Great the paps found us. We got into Max's car and we drove home. I got inside the empty house. It's going to be so weird without Holly. I just want her in my arms again. Where is she? Is she safe? I just want her back. I sat down on the sofa and opened up my laptop. Then about half an hour later I got a text from Max.

'From Max

Turn over to ITV now mate'

I quickly turned on the TV and I watched and realised there were photos of Me and Max walking out of the police. Then the reporter began speaking.

'Band mates Max George and Nathan Sykes from the famous boyband The Wanted were spotted walking out of a police station. Everyone is wondering why were they there? Are they in trouble? Or is someone they know in trouble? What's happened. They both refused to speak to anyone outside the police station and the police in the station refused to speak as well. Here's reporter Dave Bell outside the police station now."

It then flicked onto a reporter stood outside the police station me and Max were at earlier. I rang Max. "Mate we've gotta tell everyone what's happening. The more people that know, the more people that could help us." I told him.

"Hmmm...maybe you're right. I don't know though. Holly doesn't like everyone getting interfered." He said.

"Come on, she won't mind about this. We are just looking out for her. We're worried. It could help us find her." I said trying to persuade him to change his mind.

"Okay, okay maybe you're right. We'll announce it on twitter now." He said.

"Alright, bye" I said and he said bye and we hung up. I began typing on the laptop.

'@NathanTheWanted:

Okay, so you might have seen the story of me and Max coming out of the police station. We aren't in trouble but someone we know could be. Max's sister @HollyGeorge94 has gone missing. She's been missing for over 24 hours now. We went clubbing last night and she hasn't returned. We went to the police station to report her missing. So can everyone PLEASE look out for her. We are both very worried right now. We miss her and we want her to be safe with us x'

I typed it on Twitlonger because it was obviously more than 140 characters. My mentions came flooding in and people were saying they were going to try and help find her. Everyone was worried now. Then I saw Max tweet a twitlonger about Holly being missing. I just re-tweeted it. Soon the other lads found out and they all rang and spoke to Max about it all. They were all at his house. I didn't want to go round. I wasn't in the mood to see anyone. I just walked upstairs and walked into Holly's room. The lovely smell of her hit me and I felt tears fill my eyes. I just want my Holly back. I lay down on her bed and just cried.

15 minutes later

I had been crying for a while now. I then felt the bed go down next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Tom there. "Come on mate, you can't cry about it. We will find her." He said.

"But I miss her already, I don't even know if she's safe. If something bad has happened to her I will never be able to forgive myself!" I exclaimed and closed my eyes to stop the tears falling anymore.

"I know it's hard Nath but do it for Holly and try and stay strong. She'll be back soon. Don't worry." Tom said and then we tried changing the topic to get her off my mind but she wouldnt leave. I'm just really worried about her.

---------------------------

Hey guys, please vote if you are liking the story!! :) I reached over 400 views on this story today!! It doesn't sound like much but it has made me really happy that people are reading this book!! :D