Chapter 20 - Clubbing

So it's been a week since I met Scott. I haven't seen him or Megan since. I dunno what to say to her. I think she knows something is up. I walked downstairs and greeted Nathan with a morning kiss and I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Oh Hol, do you wanna come clubbing with me and the lads tonight?? You can invite Megan if you want to." Nathan asked.

"Erm, I dunno, the last time I was around alcohol was when Dan yeah..." I said trailling off.

"Look Hol, no one will hurt you. I promise. I won't drink much. I'll have one beer and that's it. I won't get drunk or tipsy. I promise on my life." He told me. I just smiled.

"Thank you Nathan," I smiled.

"S'alright, anything for you princess." He smiled and kissed my forehead. God I am so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I made myself a cuppa and looked at the time. 10am. I reacon we'll be leaving at around 7 or 8ish. God it's a long time till then.

7:45pm

Me and the lads are on our way to a club. I'm wearing a red dress which hooks around my body. It comes to the middle of my thighs. I wore a black cardigan over the top with some Black heels. I had a little bag with my to put my purse and phone in. We arrived and the beat of the music hit my ears suddenly when I stepped in. I've not been in a club for months! I felt a hand slip in mine. I looked up and saw Nathan stood there. "Don't worry Hol, everything will be fine. Remember I'm not going to be drinking much. I'm here." He told me. I kissed his cheek and thanked him.

midnight

Me and Nathan had just been sitting in a booth all night talking. We have danced a few times but not much. I enjoyed being with Nathan. He kept to his promise and only had 1 beer. We are both totally sober unlike the other lads. Megan didn't come with us. She was too busy with Scott. I knew that the lads were that drunk already that they wouldn't remember anything. I looked up at Nathan who was looking down at me. I sat up a bit more and placed my lips on his. I placed my head on his cheek and he did the same to me. His other hand on my thigh. I allowed his tongue into my mouth. It was a heated moment. We were both sober so we both knew what we were going. We pulled away out of breath and just smiled. "I need to go to the loo quickly, I'll be back in a minute." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got up and walked to the loo but as I was about to walk in someone grabbed my arm. I froze. It was some old bloke. "Please get off me," I said but the grip got tighter. Soon I felt the cold air of the outside hit me. "HELP ME!!" I screamed but no one was here. "NATHAN! NATHAN! HELP ME!" I screamed but no help. I was shoved into the back of a car and knocked out. I collasped onto the seat.

I didn't want the night to end like this.

--------------------------

I hope you're all liking the story, I've decided to put some real drama in it now. I have the whole story planned out so I know what's going to happen hahahahaha,

Anyway I have no more exams so a part should be up once a day :)

Please vote and comment. I would love to hear if you like the story :)

Much Love x