Chapter 37 - Paris

We arrived at our hotel and it was absolutely gorgeous! Oh my god. I'm in love already. I dumped my bags on the floor and I ran and jumped on the bed, Nathan just laughed and took a GIF of me jumping on the bed via GIFboom because he's actually addicted to that, it can be slightly annoying at times though haha. "What time is it?" Nathan asked me.

"You're the one on your phone stupid," I laughed.

"Oh yeah...oh you have 2 hours to get ready before I take you out somewhere." He winked.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"Just somewhere special," He smiled.

"Please tell me Nathan!" I begged.

"Nope, it's a secret" He smirked.

"You my friend are full of secrets and that can be bloody annoying at times," I pouted.

"Okay, well dress formal, that's the only information I am giving you," He laughed and walked into the bathroom in the hotel room.

"I HATE YOU AT TIMES SYKES!" I shouted laughing. I then opened my suitcase and pulled out all my clothes until I found THE dress to wear tonight. It was a lilac, strapless dress (photo of dress at the side, ignore the girl, that's not Holly) I pulled out some heels and I began to get ready. I had a quick shower before I curled my hair and applied light makeup. I was really excited for what Nathan has planned for tonight. I put the dress and heels on and I double checked myself in the mirror and I think I looked alright. I turned around and saw Nathan staring at me. "Like what you see?" I winked and he just chuckled.

"You look beautiful," Nathan smiled and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes, of course, will you tell me where we are going yet?" I asked him.

"Nope," He replied popping the 'p' in the word.

"You're such a meanie!" I whined.

"Stop whining you," He laughed and we walked down through the hotel into a rather fancy car.

"Since when have you been a fan of fancy cars?" I asked.

"Since tonight," He laughed. We sat down in the car and it began to drive us through the streets of Paris.

A few minutes passed and I looked outside and I saw the Eiffel Tower. I gasped at the beauty of it. "Wow," I said. Then the car stopped and Nathan helped me out. "We're going here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and there's still another thing to show you yet," He smiled and took my hand in his and led me up through the tower. I was amazed by what was happening right now. It felt like a dream.

We got to the top and I think I'm going to start crying with happy tears. There was a small table and 2 chairs and everything was so ramnatic. A white cloth over the table with a candle in the middle and rose petals everywhere and some guy was playing the violin. It looked exactly like a scene from a  movie. Oh my god. "Nathan, wow, I can't believe this. Everything I love you so much." I said and gave him a big hug.

"I love you more and let's sit down and eat shall we?" He asked and we sat down and began eating.

A/N: So I could have carried this chapter on with what they spoke about and blah, blah, blah but I'm writing that in the next chapter. I didn't do it in this chapter was because I have had writers block and I didn't want this part to be really long and really rubbish.

Please vote/comment and i'll love you forever. The story will be coming to an ending soon by the way, again I apologise for this really short and rubbish part...x