Chapter 33 - A walk? Such a bad decision.

I stepped out the house. It was quite cold but luckily I had wrapped up lovely and warm. I walked down the street and headed for the nearby park I walk through quite a lot. At times like this I wish I had a dog to keep my company. I got my phone out and went on Twitter and decided to tweet.

'@HollyGeorge94:

a walk through the park after recieving some brilliant news!!'

I put my phone away and I had reached the park entrance. I walked through and followed the path round. The park was very big. It had a path leading round the park. I followed it round in a circle. It felt quite scary but it was probably just my mind trying to play tricks on me. I carried on walking, minding my own business when I heard something that caught me by suprise. I had a ring of a bell. Like on a bike. It was weird. I carried on walking but I picked up the pace. The atmosphere was beginning to creep me out big time. You know when you think someone is following you? Well I have that feeling now and unfortunately I was correct. Someone was following me. They grabbed my arm and threw me on the floor. I looked up and saw 2 people stood there dressed in all black and masks covering their faces. I was trembling. I didn't know what to do. I just froze. I felt one of them kick me in the stomach. I clenched it in pain. "Who do you think you are coming on our turf at our time. No one comes on here past 7 in the winter!" One of them spat.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't r-realise." I said with my voice trembling with fear.

"Well you're here now and you're going to regret it." The other one laughed with evil in their voice. Why is it always me that gets taken? Why is it always me that gets hurt? Why am I the unlucky one? What have I done to deserve this?

10 minutes later and the pain was unbearable. I was lying on the ground crying my eyes out. I saw blood all over my body. I wasn't on my period obviously because I'm pregnant but why was there lots of blood there. Oh my god. Have I just had? Have those two strangers just made me loose the baby? Most of you should think I'd be happy because I am getting an abortion BUT I still feel sad about loosing a baby. Weird I know but I can't control my emotions right now. I pulled my phone out my pocket. I was very thankful I still had this. I dialled Nathan's number. He picked up after a few rings. "I was just about to call you, I'm on my way home now. I'm sorry I'm so late. We were recording a new awesome track for the new album!" Nathan said with happiness in his voice.

"N-Nathan" I stammered.

"What wrong Hol?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"I was on a w-walk when t-two people c-came and b-beat m-me up. I t-think I m-might have also l-lost t-the baby as well." I told him.

"What? Oh my god! Holly where are you?" He asked.

"The p-park nearest ours" I said.

"Okay, coming there now! Don't worry, I'll be there in a mo. I'm a fwe minutes away from the park now." He said.

"Okay, h-hurry please N-Nath, I'm s-scared."

"I'm on my way hun, don't you worry." He told me. He kept speaking to me until he arrived. He ran over to me and I cried into his arms while he comforted me.

"I'm scared Nathan, Why me?" I cried into his chest.

"I'm here now baby girl. Don't you worry. I'm calling an ambulance now." He said and kissed my head before dialling 999 for an ambulance. We waited for it to arrive and finally I was in the back of a van on the way to the hospital. The next thing I see if blackness. Where am I?

A/N: I added another bit of drama in, I really do hope no one is offended by this story line, please vote and things if you enjoy it :) x