Chapter 7 - Dancing Drama

I got up the next day and Megan slept round mine. It's so nice to have her living only a block of houses away from me now and not an hour and a half drive. Megan was still asleep so I left her. I quickly got changed and put some jeans and a hoodie on because it was freezing! I put my hair into a messing bun and walked downstairs. I looked at the time on my phone...10am. Whoops. I've slept in! I heard voices coming from the kitchen. It was Max and someone else. I walked in and it was Nathan. Why was Nathan here? "Morning guys," I told them.

"Morning, you finally decided to get up?" Max laughed.

"Yeah, me and Megs must have stayed up too late last night." I laughed and put the kettle on. "Why are you here Nathan? I thought you lads had work as well." I said a little confused to Nathan's appearance.

"I live next door so I came here with Max to listen to I found you being played on the radio for the first time and see the fans responses and I just haven't gone back yet," He told me. CRAP! I had forgot about that.

"Oh my god, I forgot about that,  I'm so sorry. I was gonna be up to listen as well..." I apologised.

"No need to be sorry, its on YouTube and the fans liked it, it's fine," Max smiled and hugged.

"Thank god for that," I smiled. "What about work? Why aren't you guys there?" I asked still a bit confused to why they were both here and not at work.

"Oh, got a day off today seeing as we are filming the music video soon." Max told me and I nodded. I was about to say something when a very tired looking Megan walked into the kitchen.

"Holly why are you up so early?" She mumbled. When she realised who was in the kitchen she froze and I just laughed.

"It's gone 10, that's not early." I laughed.

"What? When did it get so late? It feels like we only went to sleep an hour ago." She laughed awkwardly with me.

"Well we didn't get to sleep till like 6." I laughed and yawned.

"How do you girls do it? Sleep so little but seem quite awake? Well Hol you look wide awake considering you've only had 4 hours sleep." Max exclaimed.

"Around 12 it will hit me and I'll be dead on the sofa asleep." I laughed.

"We're going for a jog later though, aren't we?" Meg winked.

"I was hoping you had forgotten about that conversation," I sighed and Meg looked at me. "Fine, yes, okay I'll go on a jog with you but I have football and dance later as well." I sighed. I'm gonna be dead.

"How are you meant to do all that exercise with 4 hours sleep?" max asked.

"I won't be able to." I laughed. I took my cup of tea upstairs and began to get changed for jogging.

"I'm gonna get changed quickly and go back to mine to get my jogging stuff. Come to mine in what half an hour?" Meg asked.

"Okay, that's fine." I smiled and gave her a hug and she quickly got changed and left. Well I thought she had left until I heard shouting downstairs. I was half way through putting my hair up but I just left it down quickly and ran down the stairs to find Megan and Max shouting. "Guys shut up please," I said but they completely ignored me. "Guys!" I said a little louder and no reply. Nathan was looking at me with a smirk on. Obviously laughing that Max and Megan weren't listening to me. "GUYS! SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted and they both looked at me even Nathan looked a little shocked. "Okay, now you're listening to me. Megan go home, I'll see you in a minute and Max. I will talk to you about this later." I told them and walked back upstairs and finished getting ready to go running. I got changed into my running gear and finished putting my hair up. I decided to tweet something quickly.