Chapter 35 - Payback haha.

"We're all going on a summer holiday." I kept mentally singing to myself while packing my bag for the early morning train tomorrow. It's a lyric from a song I used to sing when I was little. Except the holiday I was going on wasn't a summer holiday. It's just a holiday to Paris with my boyfriend for a few days. Yeah I managed to get Nathan to tell me where we were going. I can't believe it when he told me. I've always wanted to go to Paris and he knows that. We are going for a few days and then spending the rest of the week at Nathan's family house. I'm really nervous to meet them to be honest. Nathan keeps telling me that they'll love me and things but I don't know. I'm really nervous about it all.

I was packing my stuff when I had a text from Megan.

'From Megs

Hey, have fun in le Paris tomorrow ;) I know what Nathan has planned for you! hehehehehehe ;)'

I laughed slightly before replying back to her.

'To Megs

I would ask what has he planned but I know you won't tell me ;P'

I then stuffed the last few clothes into my suitcase before I sat on it to try and do up the zip. I was failing miserably. I felt some arms wrap around my waist and then Nathan's voice whispered in my ear. "Having a bit of trouble there?" I got the shivers from his warm breath on my skin. 

"Just a bit," I laughed lightly. Then Nathan helped zip up the zipper on the suitcase.

"How much stuff do you need to take?" He asked turning me round to face him.

"I've got to take the right outfits because I have no idea what to take because someone won't tell me what we are actually doing there," I pouted.

"You look cute pouting and I already told you where we are going, that's one of the biggest secrets I have from you right now," He laughed and I blushed from him calling me cute and he kissed my cheek.

"Okay, fair enough," I said. "I'm really excited, our first holiday away together!" I smiled.

"It's going to be bloody amazing, I'm sure of it." He told me.

"I second you on that one," I said and gave him a hug. It was a pretty awkward hug though because I was sat on a suitcase and he was kneeling on the floor. "Come on, let's get up. I'll make dinner," I winked.

"Please don't burn anything," Nathan smirked.

"Me burn anything? That's more like you." I said back to him and stood up.

"Help me up!" Nathan begged. I gave my hand to him and he held it and I tried pulling him up but as I pulled him up he pulled me down. I was lying on him. 

"Nathaannnnn," I whined.

"Hollllyyyyy," Nathan said back in the same tone as what I just used.

"You're so annoying at times," I told him and stuck my tongue out.

"I'm not that annoying compared to you." He joked.

"RUDE!" I exclaimed and tried getting up but Nathan held me down. "Nathan, I'm hungry I want to make food." I told him.

"So you'd prefer to be making food than be with me?" He asked.

"If you put it that way then...yes," I joked.

"You cheeky monkey!" Nathan exclaimed and began tickling me. I rolled off Nathan and he sat up and sat there tickling me to death.

"Oh my god, NATHAN! STOP!" I squealed.

"Say, Nathan is the best person in the whole wide world and I love him lots and lots and lots more than food." He smirked. I shook my head jokingly and he still tickled me. I couldn't take it any longer.

"NATHAN IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND I LOVE HIM LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS MORE THAN FOOD!" I screamed and he stoppped. "I'm going to get you back," I winked and stood up and walked downstairs to make food.

I had to decide what to make for dinner. CHILLI. That's what I'll make. I'm a pro at that and I can also get Nathan back if I made this. 

I began getting all the ingredients together when Nathan walked in. "Need any help?" He asked.

"No thank you, is chilli alright for dinner?" I asked.

"Perfect," He smiled and pecked my lips briefly. He put the kettle on.

"Make me a cuppa please," I smiled.

"Of course darling," He smied back and I thanked him before I went back to making dinner.

Later.

I was just serving dinner on the plates and Nathan and I sat down and began eating. I had put some extra spicy chilli powder in Nathan's meal and not mine. I began to happily eat my dinner when I looked over at Nathan and his eyes were watering. "What's wrong? Chilli to hot for you?" I winked and he shook his head. He carried on eating it pretending everything was fine. Until a few minutes or should I say seconds passed and he shouted.

"WATER! I NEED WATER! THIS IS BURNING ME!" And ran and got a glass of water. I couldn't stop laughing. "How isn't your mouth burning?" He asked me once he had a few glasses of water to cool him mouth down.

"Well, I might have accidently poured some extra hot chilli powder in your meal." I winked.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you!" He said.

"That's what you get Sykes for tickling me," I said still laughing.

"I guess I deserved it then but THINK FAST!" He said the last part of his sentence really fast before throwing some chilli at me.

"NATHAN!" I screamed.

"I said think fast," He said and stuck his tongue out at me.

"THINK FAST!" I shouted back at him and threw some of my chilli at him and got him straight in the face. I couldn't sotp laughing.

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong," He laughed and we began to have a food fight with Chilli. Don't ask. We are really weird at times but it's funny.

A/N: I apologise greatly for not uploading lots of parts frequently. I have had writer's block for this chapter. I hope it's alright. Please vote/comment if you like it :) x