Chapter 3 - Trust

I woke up the next day in an unfamiliar bed. It was the bed in the spare room of Max's house. Well it was now my room. My mum and dad are coming to visit me and Max today to make sure I'm alright. I woke up and got changed and did the daily routine. I picked up my phone and I had 10 missed calls and 7 text messages all from the same person. Daniel. I walked downstairs and I heard Max in the kitchen. I walked in and I saw Max and 3 other lads. "Erm, hi," I said and waved.

"Hol, this is Jay, Tom and Siva. 3 of the lads in The Wanted." Max told me.

"I know who they are stupid," I laughed.

"It's good to finally meet you," Siva said and I smiled.

"Are you staying here with Max now?" Tom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I am....Max could I speak to you quickly please?" I asked him and he nodded and took me into the living room.

"What's up?" He asked.

"It's Daniel." I told him.

"What about him?" Max asked tensing up.

"Erm, he keeps ringing and texting me..." I sighed.

"Give me your phone," Max said.

"Why?"

"I'm going to talk to him," Max smiled.

"Please don't kill him or go to meet him or beat him up." I told him.

"You know I wouldn't do that." Max said and I handed him my phone and he walked off with it upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cuppa tea.

"I swear there are 5 of you in the band, is one of you missing?" I  asked Jay, Tom and Siva.

"Yeah, you're on about Nathan. He's with family. He comes back home in 3 days." Jay told me.

"Ahh, thanks, I'm not going totally crazy then." I laughed. Then the water in the kettle had boiled and I finished making myself a cuppa. I then heard Max shouting upstairs. I briefly smiled at the lads before running upstairs to him.

"YOU RAPED HER MATE! YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK HEAD!" I heard Max shouting. "IT IS RAPE! SHE DIDN'T WANT IT AND YOU FORCED YOURSELF ON HER! IT'S RAPE!" He shouted again. i walked in.

"Max, calm down please." I begged.

"Sorry," He apologised.

"Let me speak to him," I told him.

"Okay but promise me you won't get back with him." Max said.

"I will never in a million years get back with him promise." I smiled.

"Okay then," Max said and handed me my phone and left me in peace.

"What do you want?" I asked down the phone to Daniel.

"To say I'm sorry, I was drunk. I couldn't control my actions. I feel dead. A part of me is missing. I feel like death. I just want you back. I want you back in my arms. I want you back babe. I miss you so so much." Daniel said.

"What? You want me to take you back?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do Holly. I love you. I messed up big time. Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Do I forgive you? DO I FORGIVE YOU?" I screached.

"Yes, I'm sorry and I know you're mad but I really am sorry." He said.

"DAN YOU BLOODY RAPED ME! I'M NOT TAKING YOU BACK! LEAVE ME ALONE AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD! YOU'VE MESSED ME UP! LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN! I NEVER WANT TO HEAR OR SPEAK TO YOU OR SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" I shouted down the phone and hung up. I fell to the floor of Max's room crying. I wished Daniel never did anything last night. I think I still love him a bit. Crazy I know but I can't stop myself. I just cried to myself. The door of Max's room opened and I expected Max to be there but it wasn't him...it was Tom. "Tom?" I asked sitting up.

"Hey Holly, what's up? I was just in the bathroom I heard you shouting and I came to see if you were alright." He told me and gave me a quick hug.

"My ex I got away from last night wants me to go back but I can't...I just can't." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked. I paused a bit before telling him. "It's alright if you don't want to say, I've only met you today." Tom added quickly.

"No, it's alright..." I sighed and began explaining my story. By the end of it I was crying in Tom's arms.

"I'm so sorry Holly. I can't believe anyone would do anything like that." Tom said.

"It's alright, I feel that I can trust you the most," I smiled.

"You can trust me with anything, especially if you can't tell Max or something." Tom told me.

"Thanks Tom, shall we go downstairs now?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." He said and I followed him downstairs.

"Everything sorted Hol?" Max asked.

"Yep, Daniel won't be bothering me ever again." I smiled.

"Good, good," Max smiled and patted the space on the sofa for me to sit next to him. I feel safe in this house. Happy and safe.