Author's note: Vlogmas

The exciting news is in the title! I love YouTube in December because everyone is vlogging and uploading festive cute videos. So I thought I would do vlogmas on Wattpad.

Because Nate is a YouTuber, who dailyvlogs, he's obviously doing Vlogmas. So I thought I'd make a new spin-off book featuring a clip from his Vlogmas vlogs, including him and Abbey being cute. It'll be updated EVERY DAY from the 2nd of December to the 25th of December like most YouTubers will upload. I know I failed with his Collab Month book this Summer but this time I've pre-written a bit and kept the chapters shorter, so I won't fail again.

It will be written in present tense and from Nate's point of view. That way you can also get to see the relationship from Nate's point of view and what him and Abbey get up to.

I know the previous chapter in this book was set in October and there are coming 6 more chapters, which are all set in November. However, there will be no spoilers on the ending of this book in "SillyNate's Vlogmas". The final chapter of "Living with a YouTuber?!" will be uploaded on the 22nd of December. Because this book's uploading schedule is now every TUESDAY and every SATURDAY at 9 PM UK time.

I'm so excited!! I'm also doing blog posts every Sunday of Advents, so I'll have a lot of writing to do this December. It's not liking I'm supposed to study for exams... *cough*

I hope you're as excited as I am. The first chapter of "SillyNate's Vlogmas" will be up tomorrow at 9 PM UK time but the book is already up, so you can add it to your libraries. And if you've ever wanted to see something specific from Nate and Abigail, you should definitely check out the author's note in the book. ;)