Extra!

💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌  .💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 .

HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!

If you are reading this then I want to congratulate you for officially finishing 'The Player's Girlfriend'. I want to thank everyone who have voted, read and fanned me through out the proccess. I hope you enjoyed the book and continue reading some of my other stories that I will write in the future.

If you are a huge Alison-Tyler fan, don't worry; because I am planning on writing a spin-off, but it will be focused on Hailey, Alison's best friend. Although they will still be on some chapters.

The spin-off won't be out very soon because I've decided to write another book which is entitled 'Remember Me?'. It's a 'bestfriendt' kind of story, and I'm really excited on writing the very first chapter of it. I wish you would support it as well.

The reason why I decided to write the other story first instead of the spin off bacause, I really am excited on writing the other one, and I still don't have a complete concept on what to do for the sequel. I hope you understand.

I just want to say thank you once more and hope that you tell your friends, family and maybe even your followers to read my story. I really do appreciate people reading my story and following it as it ended. If there are any mispelled words or grammatical errors, feel free to comment below, and I would try to edit it as soon as possible.

Every read counts.

Love Lots,
KAT. ^_^

💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌  .💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 . 💚 💗 💓 . 👌 .