Chapter 20

👋 Alison's P.O.V. 👋

We're going to the beach! Yes! I'm so excited. I haven't been in a beach in a long time. I think the last time I step foot in sand was in a sand box when I was playing with my little cousin. I just love beaches, even though I don't go there that often, but it's super fun since you get to swim, build sandcastles and there's a lot more activities you could do.

We had to leave at about 8 in the morning since it's going to be a long ride. We decided to take two cars; one was Alex's and the other one was Tyler's. Kate and Luke was in Alex's car while I, Zack and Liam where in Tyler's car since it's bigger.

We kept chanting 'We're going to the beach!' which annoys the hell out of Tyler. He even threatened to leave us in the middle of nowhere if we didn't stop chanting. We finally shut our mouths when Tyler bought as some food to keep our mouths occupied. I'm telling you, diet isn't really made for me. I just have to wish for a faster metabolism if I wanted to lose some weight.

After eating, I feel asleep. I trust Tyler to keep his eyes open while driving since he did drink a huge cup coffee this morning, so I think that can give him energy for a few more hours.

"Wakey-wakey, sleepy-Ali." Tyler gently shook me. I stretched a little bit, and opened my eyes to see the ocean.

"We're here!" I said, excitedly. "Nice rhyme by the way." I added.

He laughed as we both got out of the car. Zack, Liam and Luke were already unloading some of the food and drinks that we brought along. Kate was already in her bikini, taking pictures of the view. She was wearing a simple blue bikini with a white sheer sarong to cover it up. Alex and Tyler started helping the other guys while I decided to go approach Kate.

"Sonny, why aren't you in your bikini yet?" Kate asked as she took another picture. There were only a few people which is good because it's not that crowded.

"I just woke up, so I haven't really had the chance to change yet." I answered.

"Well there's a restroom near here. I'll come with you." She put away her camera as we headed towards the changing area.

When we got there, no one else was using it so I quickly got in my bikini. It was a black high waist bikini that my mom designed this year. I covered it up with a white sheer tank top, and messed my hair a little bit so that my loose curls can show itself. I applied sunscreen since I don't want to be tan. I can easily fall asleep especially since I'm in the beach, so I don't want to experience sunburn when I wake up. I went out to see Kate applying some sunscreen herself. I guess we both don't like to be tanned.

"I always wanted to have a high waist bikini, but I haven't got a chance to buy one." Kate said as she took a look at me. I told her that I had another one if she want, but she refused, saying that she'll just buy one at the mall next time. We went back to see all of the guys shirtless, and it was a very nice view. They were already playing some beach volleyball. Liam, Zack and Alex were a team while Luke and Tyler were in another one. Even though it was three versus two, Tyler and Luke make a pretty good team. I actually think they're in the lead.

"I can't believe you're playing beach volleyball without us." Kate said. All the guys stopped playing, and I in the corner of my eye, I think Tyler had his mouth agape.

"You don't play beach volleyball." Liam pointed out.

"But it would have been nice to be asked." she said.

"Okay. Kate, would you like to play beach volleyball with us?" Alex asked, holding the ball.

"No, but I appreciate being asked." Kate smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "What about you, Ali?"

"Sure." I smiled. I haven't played beach volleyball before, but I do play a little bit of volleyball, so I think I can be an asset. I took my place in Tyler's t