Chapter 3

Alison's P.O.V.

Dinner was over, and we were all in the living room. My parents were still talking to the Peterson's, and I really wanted to go home since Tyler was giving me looks ever since he saw me. It's really starting to creep me out. Could it be that he's a psychopath or a killer? Oh my God! I'm in a living room with a killer. Oh the irony! I'm going to die in a living room. The worst case scenario is that the Peterson's will kill us and bury our bodies in their gigantic backyard. I know I'm overreacting, but you can never be too sure.

"I know you." he said, sitting next to me. How the hell did he get here? He was sitting on the other chair a while ago...

"You sound creepy." I blurted out. 'Stupid! That's not what you say to a killer!!' I scolded myself, mentally.

At least my killer is super handsome. My last sight would be his face, and I don't mind that at all.

"Wow, that's the first time a girl ever said that to me before." He laughed. "I just wanted to say that you were great in 'Once in a Lifetime'."

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to think what he was talking about, but then it hit me. 'Once in a Lifetime' was the title of the play I did with Dylan, which was a month ago, in another state. That's weird.

"How did you know about that?" I asked him. Am I really that famous? Or is he just a stalker?

"Don't worry, I'm not a stalker or anything. If anyone will be stalking one of us, it'll be you." He smirked. Cocky much? "My cousin studies at your school, so when I visited him, he asked me if I wanted to watch the school play, and since I had nothing else to do, I agreed." he explained.

"Who's your cousin? Maybe, I know the guy" I asked, suddenly being curious. You never know, he could be lying about this to hide the fact that he really is my stalker!!

"I'm pretty sure you don't know him. He's really a low profile kind of guy." he suddenly looked away, and I could notice that he was a little bit nervous.

Why was he nervous?

"Don't underestimate my skills. I know a lot of people from my school."

"Well..Hi-his name i-is Ch-chad" he stuttered.

"Chad Miller?" He nodded. That's why he was so nervous! Chad Miller is a huge nerd. I guess he was embarrassed that he was so close to his cousin even though he was a nerd. I completely understand why he didn't want to tell me. Some people can really be judgemental about this things. I mean, is it so wrong to be friends with other people? No! "I think it's kinda nice that you hang-out with him even though he's.... not really that popular" 

I didn't want to use the terms 'nerd' or 'geek' because it might offend him, and I don't want to get on his bad side, he's the only person I know so far, and he might be able to donate a kidney to me someday. Only time can tell...

"Yeah, I have it all" Just when I thought this guy was nice...

"You do know that you're a little bit arrogant, right?"

"And you do know that I'm overly handsome, right?" He mimicked my tone.

I rolled my eyes. Why are all handsome guys such a jerk? I mean, it's really hard to find a decent guy these days. The last boyfriend I had was three months ago and his name was Eric. We dated for like two months, and things were doing good, but then I found out that he was cheating on me with another cheerleader named Sophie. It didn't really bother me since our relationship had just started, and it's not like he's super hot. Maybe, above average, but definitely not hot. I did get revenge on him by messing up his car, and by messing up I mean, painting it pink. He got really mad and furious, and suspected that it was me, but since there was no evidence, I didn't get suspended or anything. After that, he started shooting daggers at me whenever he can, but it didn't affect me since he deserved it. I don't like people who cheat, it's just stupid. I mean, instead of cheating, why not just break-up with the other person? It is like they're not using their brains at all, and that's why I feel so sorry for those people who got cheated on. They don't deserve to be treated like that.