Chapter 19

🎈 Tyler's P.O.V. 🎈

We won the game versus the beavers. I don't know how, but we did it. I was literally speechless when we won. I actually think it's pure luck, but I don't care.

"Where's Ali?" I asked, looking around the hallways. The last time I saw her was on the field, but I had to change, so we went our separate ways.

"I think she's talking to Jack." Kate answered. I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. I mean, she's supposed to be my girlfriend, and she's not doing a very good job on it. We just had a fight about him, and then she talks to him. What kind of girlfriend does that?

"You know, you're being possessive of her lately." Alex commented. "I think you should trust Alison a bit more. She's a great person, and I'm sure she couldn't cheat on you. If you held on to her too tight, she might break up with you." Everyone else nodded, agreeing with Alex. I wanted to say that she can't since we have a contract, but all rules are meant to be broken, right?

"Sorry I'm late. I had to talk to Jack." Ali said, running towards us.

"Why are you talking to your ex again?" I know I'm being possessive.

"Well, I saw him in the hallways, and we decided to catch up a little bit." I was going to interrogate her more when she added. "He has a girlfriend."

"Okay, how about we all go to Kate's house now. I'm pretty hungry." Zack said, followed by a growl of his stomach. "I told you." he added.

We all laughed.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"Aren't you breaking your diet?" I tell Ali, who was reaching for her third pizza slice.

"I've been eating salad for five consecutive days, and it has been horrible. So forgive me if I want to eat something that actually has flavour in it." She reacted. Warning to all the guys out there: Never disturb your girlfriend when she's hungry. It's like they're PMS'ing all over again.

I put my hands up in defeat, and she devoured another pizza slice in a matter of seconds.

"I have to Skype Hailey today. Can I borrow your laptop?" she asked Kate. We were having a backyard party with grilled steaks, pizzas and many more. It was our own mini party. It was so unfortunate that Luke couldn't come since he had to go his little sister's recital. 

"Sure, just bring it down here as well, so I could thank her." Ali nodded, and headed upstairs.

After a few minutes Ali came back with Kate's laptop. We all gathered around the laptop, and waited for Hailey to answer the call.

Hailey has been a great friend. Even though, she's in another state, Ali never fails to contact her at least twice a week. It's like a ritual for them which is cool because we have someone to consult when we're having problems about our fake relationship. Alison says Hailey approves of me which is good because Ali always values what Hailey thinks about a person. Apparently, Hailey is always good with detecting a person's personality by just their first impression on her. I don't know if it's true or not, but since she likes me, I don't need to worry anymore.

"Hey Hailey-Pooh!" Ali greeted her.

"Where are you going with that fancy dress of yours?" I said. She was wearing this pink dress with a sweetheart neckline, and her hair was in an elegant bun. She even has make-up on which I've never seen her wear before. Hailey's a pretty girl, but not as pretty as Ali, at least, it's in my opinion.

"Hello guys." she waved to us. "And the answer to your question is I'm going to my cousin's sweet sixteen birthday."

"Harriet? Your spoiled little cousin?" Ali asked.

"Yup. I'm telling you, she's getting a car for her birthday. Damn her." she cursed. "Are you guys having a party?"

"Yeah, we just won a game, and we're having a mini party." Zack answered.

She groaned. "You guys are so lucky. I haven't eaten meat in the last month, being cheer captain sucks. The worst part is, they're having a chocolate fountain on my cousin's birthday, and I can't have any." she pouted.

"If it makes you feel better. I didn't last on my diet." Ali said.

"You never last on your diet. You always give up on the first week." Hailey answered. Then there was a knock on Hailey's door. "Do you have any styling gel with you?" a guy said, probably her twin brother, Hunter.

"Hunter, if I can't flirt with younger guys, then you can't flirt with younger girls." Hailey answered. "Whatever, just because you won't give me gel, doesn't mean I can't flirt. I still have my looks." Hunter said back. She rolled her eyes.

"Hail, aren't you in a committed relationship?" Kate asked.

"I am. I'm just saying if I can't eat any food, then might as well flirt, but since I'm older than most of the guys that will be there, I have nothing else to do."

"Before I forget, I just want to thank you for giving me the idea of what to do on our anniversary." Alex said.

"No problem, it's my specialty. I just hope you guys had fun."

"Guess who I saw in California?" Ali asked.

"Ian Somerhalder?" she guessed, excitedly.

"No, it's Jack Emerson."

"Oh, the ex. Is he still as hot as he used to be?" Hailey asked. Both Kate and Ali nodded. I both looked at them disapprovingly, but they both just shrugged.

"Hailey, It's time to go!" her mom yelled.

"Guess I have to go. Bye guys!" she said.

"You look great, Hailey-Pooh." Ali said.

"Thanks, Ali-Bear." she hanged up.

"Hailey-Pooh? Ali-Bear?" Liam asked.

I looked at Liam who I didn't even notice was here. He didn't say anything when we started talking to Hailey; I guess he felt a bit unease since he didn't know her that much.

"Our favourite show was 'Winnie the Pooh' so I came up with the nickname Hailey-Pooh, and she thought of Ali-Bear since Winnie the Pooh is a bear. We used to call each other that when we were kids, but stopped since it's not really cool when you reach middle school." Ali explained.

A clinging of glass caught our attention, we all looked up to see Kate.

She cleared her throat. "I want to make an announcement." Alex was next to him.

"Is Kate pregnant?" Zack asked which made me choke on my water.

"No!" Kate and Alex said in unison.

"We just wanted to say.." Kate continued. "that we're going to the beach tomorrow!"

We cheered. "You think this party was it? Of course, I had something else in my sleeve." Kate said.

"We don't have clothes pack yet." I just realized.

"That's why I told you guys, so you can pack." She started pushing us out of her house. "Be back after 30 minutes."

She slammed the door at our faces.

"I guess we're going to the beach." I said to Ali as we made our way to my car, and she squealed in happiness.

This is going to be fun.. or not.

**********************

Pls. Fan, Vote or Comment 👍