Chapter 33

💃 Tyler's P.O.V. 💃

"My boy is so grown up. Next thing you know, he's going to college. I mean, this is his last prom and he has a girlfriend already." My mom pinched my cheeks. "Don't you think he looks dashing, George?" She asked my dad.

"Yeah, just like his old man." Dad gave me a pat on the back.

"Do you already have the corsage that you're going to give to Alison?" Mom asked, double-checking things. She decided to have dinner with Ali's parents while we're off to prom. Ali's parents agreed since they haven't had dinner together in a very long time, and the last time they had dinner, they had a blast, so I think it's safe to say that my parents and Ali's parents are going to be BFF's in no time.

"Yes, it's in my pocket." I patted my pocket to make sure it's still there.

Mom grabbed her purse and other things as we get ready to go to Ali's house. I didn't want my parents to come along, but mom said she needs to take pictures of me with Ali since it's our senior prom. I didn't want to fight with her since I know she'll win in the end. She doesn't stop 'til she gets what she wants.

"Come on, let's go! We don't want to be late." Mom said, as she pushed us out of the door.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"Actually there's this one time...." Mom said.

She was talking with Ali's parents about something that I didn't really care about, so I just zoned her out. I'm actually very nervous to see Ali, I don't really know what she's going to wear, all she told me was it was blue. I'm sure she looks pretty whatever she wears, but it's just killing me in the inside not knowing what she looks like. I hope I get the same shade of blue as she has.

"There she is." Her mother said. I look up to see Alison wearing this strapless blue sequined dress that had a bra back.

The first thing I thought of was 'Oh thank God, my tie matches her dress!'

Her hair was loose and wavy, and she looked gorgeous like ever before. To say that I was speechless was an understatement, because I'm sure my mouth was agape at that point. She started to walk down the spiral staircase, and it looked like she just came out of a movie.

"I thought we're going to prom, not the red carpet." I whispered to her. I put out the corsage that I bought her and put in on her arm, and as I did that, a lot of flashes of camera were pointing at us.

"Feels like it to me." She replied as we posed for the camera. Everyone was holding a camera even my dad, and like every second there was a flash of camera. I think I got blind at one point.

"Okay, I think that's enough. We still have to pick up the others." I told them. We rented a limo that my parents paid for, and I decided to take all of my friends with me. After this, we have to pick up Liam, Alex, Kate, Luke and Zack. The three single guys, namely Luke, Zack and Liam have asked some girls to be their date for this occasion, and they are coming along in the limo as well. I told them to ask someone who is sensible because if they ask a bitchy girl out, I won't let them ride the limo. Those girls will just ruin my night.

"I guess that is enough. Have fun!" Mom gave me a kiss as well as Ali.

We were about to go out when Ali's dad stopped me and said. "Has Hailey given you the fatherly talk yet?"

"Yeah, when she came here last Christmas."

"Good. That girl makes my life easier."

Ali held my hand. "Alex just texted me, he said he's already over at Kate's house."