Chapter 6

♫ Alison's P.O.V.

"His mother is Vivian Peterson?! Ali, can you please get me an autograph?" Hailey pleaded. We were currently Skyping, and I told her everything that happened today, even the 'milkshake' incident. She awed a lot which didn't surprise me since she was such a sucker for romance. I remember watching a lot of chick-flicks with her because she refused on watching anything that doesn't have romance with it, but after a few years and me begging on her knees, she finally began being more open-minded.

"Okay, I don't think she'll mind. I'll just say that you're a huge fan of her book."

"Thank you! Thank you!" she then started hugging the screen.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She can be little crazy when it's night time.

"I'm giving you a cyber-hug since you're not her and all, but anyway, tell me more about the deal." she ordered. I then started explaining to her about me being Tyler's fake girlfriend, and in return I'll get the leading part in 'My Stolen Heart'. While I was explaining, I noticed Hailey's smile getting bigger and bigger, and she was jumping from her seat.

"OMG! You're finally getting the break that you deserve! You should be thankful about this, it'll only be for a year, and you did say that he was hot, so, what's the problem?"

"What if something goes terribly wrong? What if his mom thinks I'm pathetic because I fake dated his son just so I can get the leading part? What if in the end I just screw things up? What if-"

Hailey interrupted me. "Stop with the 'what if's'. You're an amazing actress, and I know that you're not going to screw this up. And this is Tyler's plan, remember? If anything goes wrong it's his butt on the line, not yours." I smiled; Hailey always knew what to say. "So, can I see what Tyler looks like? Is he your friend on Facebook?" she asked. Good job on ruining the moment, Hailey.

I laughed. "What a minute, let me just check on Facebook." I logged in my Facebook account and gasped.

"What? What is it? Is there a cockroach in your room? I'll call 911." She asked, frantically.

"No!" I said, waving my hand. "It's my Facebook. I have about 20 new friend requests." It was only 18, but its close enough. I scrolled down seeing that I didn't know any of these people, but then I saw Tyler's name, and I clicked the 'Accept' button.  "Wait, I just accepted Tyler's friend request. You can check my profile now." Now, what do I do with these other requests? I don't know them, and I've only been here for like 2 days, but they all look like the same age as me. What the heck? I'll just accept them all.

"This guy is gorgeous!" Hailey exclaimed. I've never heard Hailey describe a man, gorgeous. I mean, Tyler is pretty handsome with his black hair and blue eyes. And his body is just.... Who am I kidding? He is gorgeous! "No wonder you accepted the deal. He's as hot as Dylan." My eyes widened. Did Hailey just mention Dylan? She hates Dylan as much as I do, right? I mean, she never did say the words 'I hate Dylan.' but I just presumed that whoever I hate, she hates. Oh God! Does she like Dylan?

"You like Dylan!!!" I accused her immediately. She just sat there, her ayes all wide, and her mouth was open like she was trying to explain, but nothing came out. "That's why you never wanted me to hurt him. 'Fighting is never the answer'" I mimicked her. "You don't believe in that shit. You just don't want me to hurt his pretty little face!" She didn't say anything, but you can easily say that she was guilty. "How can you hide that from me?" I was hurt. It felt like she didn't even trust me anymore. I always tell her the guys I'm interested in.

"Because I know that you'll act like that. I was afraid that you'll hate me because you think that I betrayed you and stuff." She was a little teary-eyed. Now, I feel like the bad guy.