The Dating Department. Chapter - 2.

Genre:

Humor Romance.

Short Summary of the Story:

    Riley is completely clueless about dating, never having had a boyfriend. So her two best friends, Amber and Danny start a Dating Agency, a business just to help her out.

Short Summary of the Chapter:

   Riley is forced into doing a photo-shoot for the Dating Department. While grumbling and discussing the merits of a gooey pizza, she bumps into Aiden, a prospective boyfriend.

Review:

   The plot of this story took me by surprise by it's sheer absurdity and weirdness. But that is what a story defines...leaving everything up to your imagination. It is almost in a parallel universe where your friends would set up a dating agency to find you a boyfriend. The chapter begins with a forced photo shoot though I don't think anybody could force you into such a kind of thing against your wishes. The conversation about the pizza was kind of funny and I could actually imagine the entire scene. The 'bumping into each other and falling' scenario created to introduce Aiden is  the oldest cliche' in the book. Forgiving that one, the conversation shared between the two was kind of unbelievable for it being the first time meet.  I doubt anybody is that friendly and comfortable with a complete stranger.

     Though I have to admit, there were flashes of humour and a light-hearted feel in it. It can come across as entertaining for select readers.

 Final Verdict:

**1/2 out of *****