Inferno - Part 12.

Short Summary of the Book

Not provided. ( Book 1 of the Daughter of the Flames chronicles)

Short Summary of the Chapter:

This chapter describes the hurt and pain felt by the protagonist when she learns of her true identity of not being a human also the true identity of her parents.

Review:

       This is a difficult chapter to review because the summary had not been included with the title of the book. It always helps readers to associate with the story if a short description of the same has been included. Don't we all try to look at the back page of any book to know what it is about? The first impression for the story for me was the use of extremely short sentences. The author should try and club them together, otherwise the entire flow of the story goes for a toss. It tends to be a little annoying after a while. The plot could have been built up better with the use of emotions. The hurt and pain has been described in detail but I could not genuinely empathize with the lead character. Maybe it was because the same feelings and reactions were described in far too many sentences repeatedly.

Suggestion:

      The grammar needs to be paid heed to. Try and correct your tenses and punctuations. A comma is never followed by and. Also, the past tense of lie is laid and not layed. I suggest you to refer your story to an editor so that your mistakes don't hamper the quality of your writing.

Final Verdict:

** out of *****