Becoming A Hero. Chapter-3

Genre:

Science Fiction Teen Fiction.

Short Summary Of The Story:

   Miles discovers that he has a new power that admonishes him from humanity itself. Follow him as he faces a man who's evil touch can make the earth crumble.

Short Summary of the Chapter:

  This chapter is in Krystal's Point of View whose identity cannot be deciphered in this chapter other than being a prisoner under evil 'Wicker's' eye. Wicker is desperate to find Miles and also a microchip while Krystal taunts him for being unable to do such a job.

Review:

   This chapter is one of the few well-written chapters I have reviewed. The descriptions are well done and the detailing, fine and to the point. Wicker's evil attitude comes across as direct, sharp and crisp. There is clarity of thought and that the writer knows what she is doing is visible. Krystal, as a character, is intriguing and generates interest. Though short, it was an enjoyable read with a balanced vocabulary, spelling and grammar. But the winner was the characterization and their subtle description through the dialogues itself.

    The situational reactions were relatable and well emoted. Good work!

Suggestion:

  Just one: Avoid using  the words 'pissed off' in a professional writing. You can use miffed, nettled, peeved or riled.

Final Verdict:

  *** out of *****