I'm not your entertainment. Chapter - 1.

Genre:

Humor Romance.

Short Summary of the Story:

Misty, the new nerd in school is teased incessantly by Eli, the football captain. But what happens when Misty needs someone and the only one for her is Eli, the guy she hates the most.

Short Summary of the Chapter:

This chapter describes Misty's first day at her new school complete with Eli's teasing and Misty's comebacks.

Review:

  This is very similar to most of the geek vs hottie stories you'll find on wattpad. So calling this original would be an overstatement. The situations are the same overused, expected ones with nothing new to boast off. The writer tries to infuse some humour, but the effort is lost in the slow pacing of the story. It is too monotonous without any variations. The episode wherein the teacher punishes Misty for Eli's fault is a little far fetched. Does that really happen?  Misty's relationship with her father appears forced, fully justifying the feelings of the child of a recently divorced couple. However, her attitude and the way she talks to her dad seems unnatural. I noticed quite a few spelling and grammatical errors. At the least...it needs editing.

Suggestions to the writer:

  Describe the characters' emotions in greater detail. Also don't be hasty in completing sentences...thus invariably leaving them halfway. You can easily join them to make it a better read. Get an editor to make things easier.

Final Verdict:

** out of *****.