The Prime Suspect. Chapter - 1.

Genre: 

Mystery/Suspense.

Short Summary of the Story:

This story is about Camille who is determined to stop the killing in her once peaceful town and find the murderer. But there is one problem....She is the prime suspect.

Short Summary of the Chapter:

This chapter includes a short prologue followed by a description about how Camille is found at the crime scene with the murder weapon which invariably makes her the prime suspect.

Review:

 The italicised prologue was brilliant. It was the most perfect start to this story with the preferred genre. The chapter has a good balance of  action, thoughts and reaction. The situation has been described well, with vivid detailing but not to the point of being tedious. The text flowed effortlessly. The only complain is that the chapter was very short. The writer could have included more of the prelude to the actual scene along with building up on the lead's thought process. The grammar and spelling was in place though with this calibre of writing, I expected a better use of vocabulary. A very enjoyable read, leaving you wanting more.

Suggestion to the writer:

 Make maximum use of varied vocabulary ...it'll surely lift the level of your chapter.

And just a small little change:

    Try and eliminate the words 'needless to say' from the last sentence. Just the words: 'This did not look good' by themselves sound better...short and direct.

Final Verdict:

*** out of *****