Who are the new boys? Chapter - 5.

Genre:

Romance Werewolf.

Short Summary of the Story:

 A new group of boys arrive in town and have more to do with Fleur and her brother than she originally thought. But who are they really?

Short Summary of the Chapter:

  Freddy and Jack (Fleur's brother) fight each other, throwing around punches. To protect her brother from being killed, Fleur pulls Freddy by his shirt and ends up kissing him, not being able to resist the sparks that course through her body then.

Review:

 This was a very short chapter (less than half a page) , even by wattpad standards. The rivalry between the brother and the mate (werewolf...if you're still wondering) is nothing original. The only thing that stood out in the chapter was the sheer number of times the writer mentioned the word 'punch'. There was absolutely no regard of grammar and sentence structure. 

Suggestions the the writer:

    You need an editor who can help you improve your writing. An action scene has much more to it than just kicks and punches. Make it animated with emotions and detailed descriptions. Also all 'I's should be capitalized. It is a first person singular subjective case personal pronoun. Hence it is always capital, irrespective of whether it begins a sentence or is in between words. Also, the kiss was not a cliffhanger.

Final Verdict:

* out of *****.