The Stranger In My Mirror. Chapter - 5.

Genre:

Fantasy Romance.

Short Summary of the Story:

 Annie, a fantasy fan, is confronted with things she thought only existed in story books when she imagines herself to be a supernatural being. are her pointy ears and weird dreams indications of her fate?

Short Summary of the Chapter:

  This chapter describes Annie's life after her transformation. It also beckons the entry of Raphael, a new character.

Review:

    The summary of the story hints towards an interesting plot. But this chapter did not contribute towards taking the story forward. The chapter described too much of cookie love. Almost the entire chapter was dedicated to the smell of cookies, trying to finding them and dreaming of them. That  Annie loves cookies can be an adorable trait but too much of a description can sound a little immature and unprofessional. Also one should try and avoid rambling about things unrelated to the actual plot of the story, like the sport, sprout and vegetable analogy. Also, the introduction of Raphael into the story could have been better and more exciting. Try and infuse some suspense into this character. Describe the reactions of each character to any development with interesting dialogues.

   On a plus side, your grammar and spelling is good. You can include many interesting situations with the introduction of different supernatural beings, making it more fantastical and intriguing.

Final Verdict:

** out of *****