Love in rain.

It’s been a week since we found Harry, we are fortunate that Thomas has shifted his mind over searching Harry rather than threatening me. Oliver sent a few men from his team to work undercover, under Thomas and so we all have a track on him all the time.

Pa is safe and he is happy with us. He used to have nightmares and he cried every time he would see mom and dad’s pictures but soon he became stable. Whenever he missed them he would come and talk to me.

I had managed to find the golden box, it was under the white sheets in the darkest corner of the attic, Drake helped me; he is such a sweetheart.  I have to go through all the papers. Well I now know a lot about my estate. I didn’t know that pa had a chain of restaurants at River Town and the nearby towns. There are  also a few jeweler shops out here that belong to our estate. My father, Corby had taken over his father’s business as soon as he had graduated, but since it was impossible for him to take over he had given half the estate to my mother and the other half to Aqua which she put on Esthar’s name. I know a little confusing but I had to read through all of that so that I can be on a safer side as soon as we case against Thomas. Yes we decided to file a case against him.

We had to have proper evidence against Thomas. This would be a difficult task because he keeps his work neat, not clean but neat. It’s difficult to trap him but not impossible. We all are trying our best to figure out different ways, it’s time to read the next letter but I think I should probably wait a little.

I have been regular to school this whole week. It’s a bit heck tick to complete all the school assignments along with all the problems. Jessica has been living with us and so it’s easier to complete my assignments also Drake comes by to complete the assignments. We were the best with the Art project that was given to us. Our cover painting was appreciated the most.

…………………………………………………………..

Right now I am standing in my balcony enjoying the cool breeze. I am at peace I can assure it to myself right now. Fortunately it’s the weekend and I do not have assignments! I KNOW AMAZING

I heard a knock at my door and I went to see who that is. When I opened the door I saw Drake who had a big smile on his face whilst he flaunted his perfect dimples and his grey eyes glistened with something unusual in it that I couldn’t read he came inside my room as if he owned my room and sat on my bed. I could only stare at him while he did that.

“Sunshine, I want you to be ready”

So he called me sunshine, he’s totally working on his challenge haan.

“Well why do I need to be ready?”

“Because you have a date, right NOW!”, he said that in a fake girly tone.

I just looked at him and couldn’t help but giggle at what he just did.

What do you expect I have a crush on him

Wait what?.. did I just admit that to myself.

I started blushing at my own thoughts when i heard, “Woah, we are not yet on our date and sunshine is already blushing, I like that!”

“Huh, who said that we are going on a date?”

“I say so”, he said with amusement

“What if I deny?” well now his face turned seriosuse

“Please Emily, I am not doing this for… umm.. I mean, i- I would like to, actually it was just…well I wanted to..”

“Am I making you nervous?” I mimicked his words that he had used on my earlier with a smirk.