His secrets revealed to us.

I was sitting by the falls. People don’t really come here near the falls and I don’t really understand why? I mean this place is so peaceful and so nice. It is so beautiful. Drake is sitting beside me and as usual humming a song. I love to listen to his voice it helps me to calm down. We just arrived here a few minutes ago. Morning walk near the falls is the best thing one can have.

Well the school has given a few assignments that we completed yesterday just after we phoned Tristan. They were a bit difficult to do since I haven’t attended school lately and I am not pretty good at the math topic but being with Drake helped a lot. I will be handing it over to Tristan today evening so that our assignments are submitted on time. We are not excluded from assignments. In fact we are given a whole bunch of projects since we are not attending school and that means no exams. That is the only main reason that they are ready to co-operate with our situation. But of course we have to submit these projects only when we are done, they really understand that its difficult to work on our subjects when we are in a life-death war.

Tristan found the keys within an hour after the call and he called us up from Oliver’s number. One can never track a police call, until they are an expert. Anyways, since the key is found I’ll be going back home and reading the next letter but right now I want to enjoy peace and forget all the problem for a while.

“Drake?”

“Ummhmm”

“Do you think we are going to win this? I am scared.”

“We will win it, you don’t have to be scared sunshine, he is the one who is in more danger”

He kissed on my forehead and cuddled me in his arms. I placed my cheek on his chest and was listening to his heartbeat. That was so calming. I then again spoke up

“I miss Pa, I have just become close to him and I don’t really want to lose him, why cant he stay with us?”

“I know you really love him Emily, he is safe over there, we cant risk in getting him here. How much ever we deny we both know after all that it is difficult to handle him and he is… umm well.. what do I say..”

“He is autistic and most of the time he does what he wants and he is too loud when he seaks a-a-and he i-is always t-there for me and he make m-me smile, he …”

“Hush Emily, don’t cry please. I know this is very difficult for you, but you have to remain strong. Kayla had a lot of hopes from you, All of us do!”

“hmm”

“Emily, this is your chance to get back whatever that bas****   took away from your family. Its your chance to show him that you are not scared of him or anyone or anything!”

I just nodded.

“Come lets go home and if you want I’ll make some… pasta for you?”

“Pasta sounds great.” I smiled to him but he could still see the fear in my eyes.

He leaned closer to me and kissed my eyes. he was sure a bad boy, I mean having regular fights at the downtown, tattoo on your body (yeah I saw that a few days ago, it was on his hip bone, you see seeing him shirtless is now a pretty normal thing for me so I explore). But with me he is always at the best of his behavior no matter whatever he has done in the past. You know…smoking, drinking, almost  getting into drugs, that was when his mother told him about my parents. He was just thirteen but he was a rebel. I still didn’t know why, but he was. He said that when the right time comes he would tell me about it.

As we entered our cottage I felt the warm welcome yet again and I felt safe. Drake’s hands were on my waist and it felt warm. I looked at him and smiled. We then went into the kitchen and I sat on the counter. He stood there and prepared pasta for us. He looked so good with the blue pullover that he had worn today, may I mention that I bought out for him a few days ago, when we sneaked out, I know pretty dangerous but we went to a few town away from ours to do some shopping.