New home and new beginning.

Picture of Tristan in media

***

The drive to my new home was quick; it took only ten minutes to reach home. We had a silent pleasant drive. When we reached home, I was already tired so Tristan escorted me to my room. "Mom worked on your room all day to make it perfect; I hope you have a cozy sleep. Don't worry about waking up early, we have our summer vacations right now at St. Andrews High School, that's our school by the way" Tristan said. I was so sleepy that I didn't even notice how my room looked I just said thank you with a big yawn. Tristan chuckled on that and said "Oh you are really tired a lot, anyways my room is just down the hallway towards the left, if at all you need something you can come by, or you can use the intercom". With that said he left my room and me to have a peaceful sleep. Mr. tuti was already out and I was sleeping with him.

MORNING SUNSHINE.

It was half past seven when i woke up. I did my morning routine quickly and finaly was observing my room. Aqua knew i loved purple and she made my room so pretty and purple. My bed had purple sheets and the pillows were so soft just the way i loved them to be. My room had big windows and had the garden view, it made the room feel so much more pleasant than what it already was, and my room especially had purple carpet flooring, which most rooms I assume didn't have. My bed made me feel like a princess. The walls were lavender coloured and i also had my own 52 inch television WOW! this is awesome 52 inch TV!!!!!! Well the bathroom was awesome as well. The dressing table that was in my room had a real big mirror, it was perfect oval having a light purple metal frame. Now the wardrobe, it was another whole room! I mean in fact it was even bigger than my room. Aqua really think i need this big of a wardrobe? Well my things were placed in the wardrobe in a fancy manner.

After I was done admiring my room and my 'oh so awesome' wardrobe, I went downstairs. To my surprise everyone was already up and they were getting ready. Am I missing on something? "Good morning Emy, I am leaving to meet a client and Esthar has to go for a really important business deal. We wil be back at night around 10:00pm. Sarah has her practice so i am taking her along with me, Troy will be back in an hour after his practice and Tristan and Blake are at home, so you'll can enjoy each other's company, I made breakfast for you...have it and if you would want anything else ask Tristan I'm sure he'd help you out." Aqua said it i guess in just one breath, that was too quick but i easily understood whatever she said. . Esthar was a well known big business man of the town while Aqua was a well known interior designer. They both were really great in their work. They had a lot of money that could be seen easily by the way they spent. My room was made by Aqua personally. awesome I know ."ummm ok" was all I said

With that all of them left, leaving me at the dining room, I ate the breakfast made, there was sandwich and eggs, I drank chocolate milkshake that Aqua made. The breakfast was amazing. To be very honest I didn't mind spending time alone, but I have a great company of Blake and Tristan I might as well enjoy it! Thinking thus I went into the living room where the guys sat and were engrossed into their cell phone, so much that they didn't even notice me as I entered. I sat on the chair right in front of them; they were sitting on the sofa. I then broke the silence in the room and drew their attention towards me, "Hey".

"Well hello baby doll." replied Blake with a big genuine smile.

"Hi" was all that Tristan said and he again got engaged in his phone, while Blake started talking to me.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was great, I was never so much comfortable and being in a new environment, for the first time i feel so warm and at home! It's really surprising."