Slowly, Steadily.

“So the two jocks have been arrested by Oliver and yeah there are a few falling in our trap, so basically it’s going smooth. All I want you two to do is to keep hiding for a while until I feel it’s safe for you’ll to come out. I know missing school isn’t something that you’ll really wised but don’t worry you will be joining back soon and besides the school administration is already aware about our situation, they are co-operating.” Tristan said over the phone.

“Okay, so we will be in the hiding.” Drake replies.

It’s already been two weeks since we moved here. I read the letter and mom gave me a brilliant plan. After reading the letter we called up Mrs. Smith.

“Hey Mrs. Smith Drake here, well the thing is its kind of an emergency…I know you have your work at day care but could you please give us a minute its really important.”

There is a pause.

“Ok great I’m putting you on speaker so that we both can hear you, gimme a minute.”

“Uh, hello Mrs. Smith.” I said hesitantly.

“Hey ems.” She said in a rather cold voice, I wonder why is she so cold all of a sudden and she is more like whisper speaking.

“Is everything ok out there?”, I asked.

“Look Ems, we need to talk quick and promise me that next time you’ll wont call me directly please first text me, I’ll tell you everything later.”

“Ok”, Drake and I said in unison.

“So what is the emergency?”

We told her everything about the letter, I practically had to read it all over again to her, she missed my mother and asked me to read it again, then she suggested that we do this job right away, it was more because Thomas was distracted already and this would be the peak time for him if we keep distracting him and somehow we would manage to get closer to what we want.

I kept wondering as to why was a sudden change in her behavior. She is never so cold. It seems like she’s in great problem right now. Is Thomas up to something? Is Tiara safe? I just hope everything is well. Right now I need to focus on the work assigned to us by my late mother.

Drake and I completed our job, it was done well; as soon as we had done our job we texted both Tristan and Mrs. Smith.

This big step has really helped us. Since Thomas is totally distracted it became easier to catch hold of some of his jocks. He has made pretty big mistakes lately giving us big evidences against him. the biggest one is the letters that he had written to the doctor for killing both my parents. Well it got leaked by him.

I can’t believe a person who does work so neat can be careless enough to keep those letters rather than burning them.

I mean who would not, who really wants to save evidence? It was pretty clear through the letters that my parents were practically given slow death. I really hate the people who were involved then. Taking this as an advantage to our side we lodged a case against Thomas. Guess what he is pissed off.