The ride and confessions.

"Emily, we need to talk before we reach the cottage."  i heard Aqua say when we left the driveway

she called me Emily, weird... AND WE'RE GOING TO THE COTTAGE... WHY?

" Umm, yeah sure, ok" i said

I wonder what she wants, or whats going on....she's acting weird now. Its already been two minutes since I approved to talk. She has taken a few deep breaths. I am right now staring straight at Aqua and I'm sure I have turned pale. We are now at a traffic signal which comes in the end of Lake Town (that's where I have lived for a while now.) We have got a 5 hours drive to reach the cottage and here we are in utter silence me staring at her and she seems to be thinking deeply as to how she would tell me, it looks like its going to be a horrifying news to me. 

I hope she won't ask me to join some other foster family AGAIN! where i have to try to settle. 

"Emy." she said and stopped again. 

We are already driving now . 

"Is something wrong Aqua?" I asked. 

She gave me a weak smile and said, "Look, its a bit diffcult for me to tell you about it. I should have told you long back but this was the reason why I kept you in diferent foster care, I knew you would always want to know more about your family and everything, I wasn't ready to shower all the truth on you. But its high time now and you should know!" 

I studied her for a while and replied " Aqua, you are right i have always wanted to know about my family." I replied genuinly. She glanced at me and again back to the road.

"Emy, this is a litle difficult for me right now, I guess I'll tell you only when we reach the cottage. That will be best.  "May I ask you something?" I asked a little too curious. "Sure, you have all the rights, go ahead, but be patient for the replies". She said.  "Why are we heading towards the cottage and not your home?" Aqua took a deep breath and then gave out a huge sigh and finaly she broke the curious silence,"Emy don't worry you will be living with us in our home, which is a little away from the cottage, I will also give you the cottage keys just in case you feel like going there." she said and stopped. "But that is not the answer to my question Aqua" I said now a little restless, a little too curios and so nervous. I think she caught the nervousness in me and glanced at me. then she said " Emy you need to know so much about your past. The cottage has it all. I have hidden so much from you, I regret it but that was for your best at that time." I could see her helplessness right now. So i replied, " Its ok, take your time to tell me, I'll be patient." 

I could feel the tension in the air. Right now I was glancing out of the window. I wish Mr. tuti was not packed because now the whole tension in the car was making me feel sick. All I kept thinking was why did Aqua have to hide things from me. Was past so cruel or so bad?  I thought it would be best to break the killing silence that echeo in the car for past 20 min. now, so i attached my ipod in her car an started playing songs. we were listening to 'WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN'- Bruno mars.  I kept the volume low, so the sound would be mild, I was in no mood to listen to loud musc, that would only increase my pulse rate which was already out of control due to over thinking about my family and its past.  I thought keeping a normal conversation with Aqua would lighten our moods, so i started "How is Esthar?" Her face lit up at his name and she turned pink. I was amused i mean is been eighteen years they got married and still he has so much affect on her. She smiled widely and said, "He's at home taking care of sarrah my 6 yar old daughter. I wanted to pick you up, I insisted on it to Esthar" she giggled a little and said " we did have a small fight over that point though, we both wanted to pick you up and see you after so long." I smiled at her.  "Emy just a warning before we reach  home." she said with a smirk. Right now I thought woooah I am already getting warnings. I asked "whats that?"  she laughed and said "Don't be nervous but you are going to be surrounded with a huge family ."  I guess she read the confusion on my face when she said " I have got 4 children Sarrah about whome i already told you. Troy who is right now 8. Guliver whome i had adopted after i sent you into foster care, he is elder to you and right now he is in Boston continuing his education, actually he went yesterday but he wanted to meet you, he may try and contact you on skype today. And finaly..... Tristian, who is in the same class as you are, most probably you'd be going to the same school." I just smile at her explantion. " Emy, how has all these foster care years been?" she asked me, i guess a little disappointed by herself , it was clear in her voice. " Difficult, I was never close to anyone, I never spoke a lot, I did not have friends, but then there was you who was always there for me.. I accepted my life as it was, I kept painting and drawing sketches, you know how much i love that. Then finally when i was with Mrs. Smith eveything was good. But now I am with you, this will be best!" I said honestly spilling all my feelings out. 

By now she parked at the parking lot of a mall. I looked at her a little confused. She turned to me and said. " I am sorry for all those days when you were lonely, I promise you will be in your best moods when you live with us. Right now I am hungry and i have to do a little shopping for my daughters, thats you and Sarrah and then a few more things for the house and then we would head towards the cottage." she said. " Don't think that I am just trying to avoid telling you all that I have hidden all this while". she said nervously. I hugged her and said, "I am hungry and I love shopping so even if you are doing it to avoid telling me I don't care until i am shopping and eating" we both chukled at that and headed to the main entrance of the mall.

 she called me her daughter, i have always seen her like a mother figure in my life!

Shopping was fun and we ate Chinese food. We both love chiese apparently both my parents loved chinese too. anyways we have finally reached the cottage which is all clean and the surrounding smells fresh, warm and welcoming. Esthar,Sarah and Troy were already at the cottage door. Sarrah looked excited about me coiming. Esthar hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on my forehead "Welcome Little Emy" he said. I hugged him tight once again remembering each moment spent with him, and feeling the coziness around him. Troy seemed interested in me and already declared me his sister. I was loving all the love showered upon me . Aqua smiled at me and then we enered the cottage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So  Seems like Emily is loving the new family.  Hidden secrets to be revealed also with them there is a new character coming... (haha)

hope you enjoyed reading.

(Pic of Aqua>>)

**********

suggetions most welcomed! 

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT!

~Niviaaru~