Rising hatred and the weekend.

Hatred rise!

I am taking in deep breath, my cheeks are fuming and I know they are some shade of red by now... my eyes are still wide as I see the smirk on Tristan's face and I'm trying to read Blake's expression as I try to move away from Drake.

"Now that was a kiss I'll remember forever babe", said Drake with a big smug on his face and a glint of JREKNESS in his eyes.

"What?!" I looked at him in amusement, shock and disbelief.

"The kiss, it was amazing!"

"I did not kiss you, why are you lying! You, you jerk!" I said now anger rising in me.

Alright list explaining me why I need to stay away from them... I mean hot guys.

1. They are taken- Tristan

2. They are players-Blake

3. They are complete jerks- Drake!!!!

"Oh come on you enjoyed it too, I mean you were passionate."

This time I lost it before I could reach and slap him hard on his face he gripped my wrist and pulled me close and whispered with utter coldness "DON'T.EVEN.DARE."

I glared at him and moved away, looking at Tristan in disgust I said, "You deserve Blake better than him in your life trust me." I said pointing sharp at Drake and then I left the room without even giving anyone a second look.

I went into my room now fully fuming in rage, I decided to paint. That would help me calm my nerves down. I could hear loud shouts from the room next to min. they were obviously arguing. I pulled my ear chords from my little clutch and attached it to my ipod, I kept the volume really high and listened to 'Girl is on fire'. I was all set to begin painting when my door opened and there was of all the people Drake standing there. I looked at him and ignored him as I picked up the paint brush and gave the wildest stroke I have ever made. I used all dark and warm shades...black and red were the prominent colours as I kept painting even though I could feel Drake coming close to me. He pulled the ear chord from my right ear and said, "I am talking to you" in a cold manner. I continued to ignore him. That's when he pulled me by my shoulders and said "Will you listen to me, I seriously do not have time for all your tantrums."

"Do you realize I do not want to listen to you, I wouldn't be avoiding you like a plague if I really was that keen to listen to your bullshit." I snapped.

He glared at me.

"And secondly before you make up another story of anything that does not even happen between us I want you to leave me alone and might as well leave my room."

He was now giving me a cold look.

"If you're talking about what happened in my room well then let me tell you that was just a prank and I have already cleared it with Tristan and that other guy you can have him I mean seriously you both piss me off and I think you'll can keep up to each other's company while you stay away from my BFF and pull him away from me yet again."

I just stared at him. The fume of anger increased in my and I practically threw him out of my room

"Stay away from me you jerk, you really don't deserve Tristan's friendship and trust you really disgust me by your presence and trust me you are just a piece of jealous shit who is extremely possessive about his SO-CALLED-FREINDSHIP! Which you yourself cannot save because you run away from it" I shouted loud at him and then turned back in my room and slammed the door on his face.