Right time to attack!

“In short I can take responsibility of my business now, according to the clause which says that if I am already aware a lot about my business and I am sixteen and above, I can join right away. guess what I am aware of my business and I’m seventeen! It’s perfect, I’ll joint the business and this will surely disturb Thomas. He has been hiding and is trying to mask himself behind his jocks, not anymore, by this he will have to take another step to try and find me out…for that he will do something, that something will help us locate him!”

I was sitting in the attic along with everyone trying to explain them that it’s time for attack, we can just not hide forever, someone has to take a chance, I will. They all looked shocked by my confidence over what I planned. Aqua smiled to me and I guess that was an approval. Tristan still seems hesitant. Pa, well as usual he is a bit confused with whatever is happening, he is busier looking at the cupcakes on the table. Drake is just staring at me. Esthar and Jessica seem to be in deep thoughts. Oliver only nodded after my speech was done. Blake is intensely reading the clause.

“So you mean to say, you are going to take a chance of revealing yourself openly without even being trained defense and attack!”Tristan said in an irritated voice. He is sure not ready for this.

“We will plan it out, once I am prepared with the defense and attack, I will officially come out of the mask, until then I will work secretly over my work.”

“I think this can work out”, Aqua said.

“Okay” Tristan hesitantly agreed.

……………………………………………………

After we were back from the attic to the cottage, i was in the backyard waiting for Drake. He is supposed to teach me defense today.  He finally came in and my class began.

“Believe it or not, stopping an attacker isn't the hardest part of self-defense. Far more insidious is how what you think can interfere with you being able to protect yourself.”

I nodded.

“Generally fighting back is the last thing you want to do. When you fight you do get hurt. The idea is for the attacker to be hurt worse and disabled if you do need to fight back! Be ready to go through some discomfort. Don’t let yourself be frozen by the shock of being hit, pushed or having your hair pulled.”

I listened to him carefully.

“If you are attacked with no warning, fighting back needs to happen immediately. If the attacker tries to take you to a second location and you can’t talk him out of it fight back! Never go to a second location! Give it all you’ve got where you are. Never go to a second location! Yes I said that twice because it is that important.”

I nodded again.

“Today I am only going to teach you simple techniques, nothing very big. Self defense against arms and weapons is something that is important to learn especially in your case….but you still have time for that.”

“Okay” I said eagerness filled in my voice.

“Another thing, you need to work out, exercise a lot, its important!”

I nodded again; I was really attentive to whatever he was saying. For another two hours he taught me different techniques. I was extremely tired by all the physical efforts done. I went back to my room and took a refreshing shower. After I was done I felt my muscles relax and I quickly went for a nap.

………………………………………………………………….

I woke up within an hour or so. When I woke up I felt someones hand around my waist. I quickly got up and my heart beats raced. When I turned around he whispered, “Hush, its me Drake…everything is fine.”